Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
They’ve done it randomly on and off. Mostly off. She loved to post and whinge at every lesson. I believe the last time it came up she made a big deal about how they live on the water so they don’t need lessons.
This is precisely the reason why they should be having lessons 🤦 my god her stupidity knows no bounds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Eliza-Ann

Chatty Member
The only reason she’s not posting is because she will seem insensitive in light of what happened….
Also told hubby he owes me a surprise party after I got a promotion this year…. He asked me what I was smoking? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I loved being loved by him..
You are so lucky to be loved by him. LOL

Maybe im lucky to be loved by mine cos he often asks what im smoking when im on here laughing. Sighs oh im so lucky to be loved by him. Wacks him cos he is snoring LOL

• Haha

Ellebeewhat

Labelling it as violence against women?! Or maybe there's a higher percent of females at shopping centres? Shut the f#ck up sarah, no one cares about your thoughts on this tragedy. Stop using it as content 🤬
Nah - this was a gender based attack. When he walks straight past a male and stabs the next female he sees, and the only 2 male victims were a security guard who got in his way and another male who tried to stop him, it's clear his targets were women.

• Sad

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see what exciting holiday antics they get up to today. Yesterday she dragged the kids to the gym to sit on devices, then by lunch time they were on the couch and she was recommending shows for quiet afternoon viewing. Movie day? Video game tournament? So many exciting things you can do with screens!
No it will be the fake playdates she always bangs on about 😂

• Haha
Flexing about the bird coming to her for food.. most animals are food motivated. My cat who is the spawn of Satan will do this if I offer her majesty threats… she’s such an idiot.
Thought the same thing. Brags about him running around like a puppy on the grass, but could only get him to do anything by waving his favourite food at him and even then it was a struggle. He’s probably nervous when he’s let out of his tiny cage now

We have a small bird similar size. She is terrified of toy snakes, it’s just natures way of protecting themselves from danger. She goes beserk when I get the ducted vacuum hose out, mop or broom. Their bird will be so afraid.
Throw in the noise from a drum kit 🥁

Didn’t she buy teddy a bluey game? Why buy the game if you have never watched the show?? Because she’s a try hard
Did she honestly say that? She’s said before that Ted loves Bluey? That’s why they bought him the game and it’s pretty much the only other books on his shelf with “That’s Not My”

It’s either going to be radio silence, distracting us with useless stories or spamming the life out of her attending this rally tonight. Who’s taking bets on her actually showing up to this rally?

Attachments

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Aunty Leaky, Knoxxxxy consented.
Ohhhh of course, he knows his own body and yadda yadda. hahahaha. The Will bullshit, so they will leave all their kids with debts from their overspending as parents but they get left a bird. I wish it was me that drew up that will.

• Haha
I didn’t screenshot but has anyone else had Brad’s Pictionary a ad pop up as a sponsored post today, featuring none other than the kids they’re apparently keeping off socials for their privacy?

• Wow
Me again. It looks like he’s trying to sumo deadlift. He’s only lifting 100kg so I take back my ego lifting comment. He must have the weight for reps so it’s fucking embarrassing that his form is so bad. Sez give us more gym content please, preferably in video form. It can fill the void your kids have left on your ig.
Shouldn’t be able to see the shitty form this clearly from a still photo. How embarrassing.

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
The fitspo angle was never going to work for her; she's not actually any good at fitness. Three workouts a day for however long and she still has shit form and poor gains. Either Kin is an utterly dogshit gym or she simply wasn't applying herself ... you can 'do' a lot of workouts without actually trying hard and therefore seeing results.

I'm 50/50 on whether there's medical assistance at play here too but 100% convinced this woman has been starving herself. That's it. Without using her (BORING) kids for content, all she has to offer is malnourishment, overspending, toxic body views and the odd ad. It's bloody depressing.
Yeah I'm also on the fence re ozempic. Especially after she's previously posted her dinner, and also what she took on the school excursion...a calorie deficit for sure.