Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
Last Friday she lost a few. Let me guess, her followers weren't impressed with her promotion party either. Glad we aren't the only ones who thought that was ridiculous.

Reactions: 9

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Please know we are so thankful for your husband and all those who have given their career & lives for all of us.
Tomorrow will be a very emotional day for the Major.
From one Military wife to another I know how proud of him you are. Thank you for your service Major and thanks to all his family. Military life is not always easy.

• Heart
Last Friday she lost a few. Let me guess, her followers weren't impressed with her promotion party either. Glad we aren't the only ones who thought that was ridiculous.
That or bragging about Finn’s birthday gifts, but vague baiting what they got him. Couldn’t even be assed to hang around and see the reveal.

• Haha

amiritefellas

Where is he flying in from? She’s desperate to be seen as a rich house wife with an important husband. Instead they have a massive mortgage, maxed out credit cards. A house that looks like it’s been thrown together and belongs on the banks of the Louisiana Bayou. Give it a rest Sarah
---

Look we all know she’s as dumb as dog shit. By not sharing she means she ain’t sharing their faces and any bad stuff or meltdowns that happen. She will still 100% show off all the annoying things they do and if they get any praise at school. She can’t help herself. She’s jumped on another trend.
Flying in from Melbourne to Newcastle airport (I think). Doesn’t look like Sydney.

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
ANZAC day...Sez will most likely post a magic mirror selfie, plus a few pics of her being an awesome mum entertaining the kids during school holidays...these are very stressful times people! One needs a relaxing eye mask just to cope with being an actual parent, according to Sez.
---
Thankyou for you kind words. I wonder if party planner sozempic would be able to plan the party for me hahahahaa.
---

Thankyou for the lovely words. It will be a big day. I doubt that the Kearnt family will go to dawn service.
Grateful for you and Mr, thank you x

Reactions: 8

negative_feedback

I feel like this should have a trigger warning….. we had sex and bam! Pregnant meanwhile others struggle.

Pop that in her “speaks words about dv and demonstrates it almost but takes no action” pile

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8