Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canijustsay

VIP Member
I’m wondering whether, rather than getting on the ozempic, someone has had sleeve??
I can’t recall her needing downtime or having surgery to indicate that. She does have that sleeve weight loss about her though.

the other possibility is clenbutoral. Brads probably on the juice so a hook up there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
These mummy influencers talking about scaling back on sharing their children and expecting pats in the back when they were the same ones posting pics of their kids on the potty, bath, shower, nude bums at the beach, school uniform 🙄 writing books about them doing a big poo and taking $$ and gifted items.
Don't forget getting erections(chia)

• Sick
Reactions: 5

notgifted

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s doing a podcast with Rabbit.

he clearly didn’t do his research about the Kearns! Considering he’s trying to build up his business, he might want to think again.
I’m not sure who that is? I’ll let him know about them, no worries.

Reactions: 4

skratcha

I reckon her leg injury was at Kin because it was around that time she stopped going there

hotg0ss

We all know she's a dumb fuck and has as much depth as an empty paddling pool but how has she not comprehended what keeping your kids off the gram means? She took that concept in the most basic form and scrubbed out faces only? Did her three brain cells rattle about her head and then fall out those giant nostrils? Jayyysus!

And what on earth is with her boring AF content? If dull was a person... Big Sez.
Big Sez 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

amiritefellas

I have no actual insight except being a coastie but it looks like it could be around Point Fredrick maybe which is gorgeous, but down the other end of the coast to the swamp!
Did she buy or is she renting? I’m not sure if she has mentioned it or not. Looks like a gorgeous spot either way!

Reactions: 3