The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Single mother sister doing very well for herself 😄
I wonder if they are on another cruise with the Mum, the mum posted a pic of a cruise ship I think was earlier today?
---
Although not sure you go to New Zealand for the sunshine do you? It’s not school holidays either, maybe it’s cheaper to go now.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they are on another cruise with the Mum, the mum posted a pic of a cruise ship I think was earlier today?
---
Although not sure you go to New Zealand for the sunshine do you? It’s not school holidays either, maybe it’s cheaper to go now.
Sez hasn’t been on a holiday for ages…. Guess when you have such a huge mortgage and a husband who hates you, you can’t really holiday…
LB said she’s going on a holiday soon so I guess S will be planning one…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate it when people put their handbags on kitchen benches. Who knows where else those handbags have been placed! Those kids feet have probably run into the toilet as some stage before jumping on the kitchen bench. It's really gross.
Considering that dump of a swamp has 17 toilets I'm sure there is piss all over all their shoes/feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t honestly think I have much to contribute. They’re just so fake. And utterly disappointing. Like when you crave strawberries… They come in the delivery (game changer guys!!!!) and they look great. Then you look closer and they’re squishy, leaky and mouldy. No amount of trimming or cutting (AKA photoshop and filters) will let you believe it’s worth the money or will satisfy your craving for quality.

They are the slave-labour made, 22c and free shipping version of any other influencer ever.

Reactions: 23
She’s followed a music store near them… how long until she buys favourite child a drum kit?

• Haha
Why did this need a half naked selfie to go with it? I was going to say maybe Finnay is getting a drum kit for his birthday, but silly me, why wouldn’t they rush out to buy him something stupidly expensive to celebrate a Saturday?
54ABA0B3-4B12-413F-8093-8D0830EFC286.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Was Brad travelling? The other night she mentioned cooking his dinner when he got home, so I assume he just commutes to Sydney this week to get away from her. She’s always banging on about him locking himself in the toilet his office and being unreachable, so I don’t know how this is different. I mean, unless she was exaggerating 🙄

Reactions: 22
Why did this need a half naked selfie to go with it? I was going to say maybe Finnay is getting a drum kit for his birthday, but silly me, why wouldn’t they rush out to buy him something stupidly expensive to celebrate a Saturday?
View attachment 2790105
I was thinking the same thing. Her half naked selfie is the backdrop for every mundane thing she tells us about her life. Both are completely unnecessary and boring. Where is her content?

I was thinking the same thing. Her half naked selfie is the backdrop for every mundane thing she tells us about her life. Both are completely unnecessary and boring. Where is her content?
She's just sooooo obsessed with how ~*sKiNnY*~ she is now, that is her content! Don't zoom in on the tree trunks though. God she's pathetic.

Reactions: 18
When she
Was Brad travelling? The other night she mentioned cooking his dinner when he got home, so I assume he just commutes to Sydney this week to get away from her. She’s always banging on about him locking himself in the toilet his office and being unreachable, so I don’t know how this is different. I mean, unless she was exaggerating 🙄
I swear I heard someone in the background of her milia stories the other day and assumed she let him out of his toilet office for lunch.
I went back and rewatched it on insanony and I guess it could’ve been her sister’s cleaning replacement? Or the ghost of Bobley?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We miss Brad (he’s travelling locked himself downstairs to get away from us).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s not best practice to squeeze milia as it can cause scarring and infection. Wouldn’t use any salon she recommends. And how do you not notice you have bumps on your face when you spend that much time looking at yourself in the mirror and filming yourself ?
Wasn’t any of that.. she used that as an excuse to hide the fact she just had a tit load of Botox injected! 😂

Reactions: 13
View attachment 2790105
WHAT THE duck ARE THOSE SHORTS

BRO, just buy a pair that fits! No one can see the size tag when you're wearing them AND IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY

Omg she's insufferable.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.