The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also ask the question, why is this considered 'content'? It's hardly entertaining, posting everything you buy for your kids (who already seem to have it all), it's not helping or inspiring your stadium of followers in any way. All it seems to be is a not so humble brag. At a time when your average Joe is struggling to stay afloat, with cost of living etc. Sez ain't reading the room.

Reactions: 23
The eldest swamp rat looking less than impressed. I'm beyond even covering their faces now since big Sez clearly doesn't give a tit about their privacy. Did she get their permission to post this one?
bleeping hell who just goes out and buys their kid a drum kit on a whim? These bogan cunts are so out of touch with reality!
Good to see the big song & dance they made about Knoxaayyyy still being in a 5 point harness & now he’s just sitting with nothing, not even a booster rofl.

Reactions: 12
I also ask the question, why is this considered 'content'? It's hardly entertaining, posting everything you buy for your kids (who already seem to have it all), it's not helping or inspiring your stadium of followers in any way. All it seems to be is a not so humble brag. At a time when your average Joe is struggling to stay afloat, with cost of living etc. Sez ain't reading the room.
She's not relatable. Brandley had some success of sorts with his misogynistic posts whinging about his wife blah blah blah, and gained a bit of an audience. Sez then sees her opportunity to ride on his coat tails, leaves her job to be an 'influencer' (what the hell she influences I have no idea). And yep, great idea....except she absolutely SUCKS at it! Thinks bragging about going to the gym eleventy-billion times a day is relatable. Posting clearly-photoshopped pics of herself, but oh this is all from my hard work guys! Shopping for more tit the kids don't need, when others struggle to put food on the table.
It's all a joke, surely. She cannot be serious.

Reactions: 22
Good to see Brad out supporting another sports team… please welcome St.Louis cardinals to the list.

CharlotteHornets (NBA)
Green Bay Packers (NFL)
Baltimore Ravens (NFL)
Dodgers (Baseball)
LA Lakers (NBA)
Chicago Bulls (NBA)
San Francisco Giants (Baseball)
Las Vegas Raiders (NFL)
Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL)
Miami Dolphins (NFL)
Boston Redsox (Baseball)
Sydney Kings (only when paid)
St.Louise Cardinals (baseball) new team as of March 24.

Aus teams
Broncos (NRL) only when winning
Panthers (NRL) also because they are actual winners.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The other kids don't look overly excited by the news of fave child getting a drum kit 🙊
What's the bet the drums end up piled with the table tennis in a month or so...
Finny is the favourite. They don’t even try and hide it.

Reactions: 15
Also it’s Finn’s birthday in a month! Pretty sure it’s the day after my sons birthday (same age)

who buys there kid something huge like that a few weeks out from a birthday?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Also it’s Finn’s birthday in a month! Pretty sure it’s the day after my sons birthday (same age)

who buys there kid something huge like that a few weeks out from a birthday?!
I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe they've gone to purchase today and he's being told it's an early birthday present...... But we all know these Kearnts splash the cash as though everyday is a birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What are they buying for Knox then?
It’s got to the point where I feel stressed when I see a photo of Knox’s face because it’s clear that his ignorant parents are doing duck-all to help fix his overbite! TAKE HIM TO THE DENTIST and spend money on something that will help your kid for the rest of his life instead of the next five-minute wonder of drumming.

Both parents have jacked-up teeth so WhyTF are they allowing their kids to waddle through life with worse jacked-up teeth than them?

I’ve never been so invested in someone’s teeth like this, and have no affiliation with dentistry (other than wanting happy gas at all my appointments, please and thank you) but do better you Kearnts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'd love to give the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe they've gone to purchase today and he's being told it's an early birthday present...... But we all know these Kearnts splash the cash as though everyday is a birthday!
Same. Would love to think this is an early birthday present. But the risk with that is, on the actual day it's very hard to say to kids oh well you've already got your present. Early gifts are something I've tried to avoid for years now, as you end up feeling like a tit parent on Christmas day: "there's nothing under the tree for you because, well, you know, you got your $500 gift a month early. Suck it up kiddo"

Reactions: 12
There is no way it’s an early gift, it’s just a “here you go you greedy little duck” gift. Just because he got drumsticks 2 weeks ago. There is no chance he was taking lessons prior to this, I cannot grasp your kid showing a small interest in something and in 2 weeks you just go all in, the whole hog with a brand new drum kit.
There are so many second hand ones for sale, for a reason too, people don’t stick with it, parents and neighbors get bleeping sick of the noise.

We all know how much I hate the rat toothed cunts, but they just get worse and worse as the weeks go by.
Brad has al but disappeared, Sarah thinks she’s fading away to a skinny shadow, she is all about mirror selfies these days and that’s getting bleeping old, her gym shorts are cutting off her circulation, I would hate to know how many thrush cases she’s had since she doesn’t shower and lives in those putrid sweaty 3 sizes too small lksd gym shorts 🤢
As for the kids, well they are ugly, spoilt little show ponies.

Can’t wait to see Finn’s actual Birthday gift.

If anyone ever doubts it they do enough for their kids for their birthdays, please don’t, this pathetic family are not the benchmark or goals at all.
---
Gym shorts shouldn’t be so tight that they are cutting into the meat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There are so many second hand ones for sale, for a reason too, people don’t stick with it, parents and neighbors get bleeping sick of the noise.
My ex used to play the drums and they are SO bleeping LOUD. Could hear them from up the street. I love this for her.

I don’t want to see her say it’s TuRdY’s YeAr again. At least last year he had a couple of days a week that were all about him. Now it’s the Finn Show 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's simply run out of things to buy.
Unfortunately this comment didn’t age well 🤣

Posted yesterday at 9.50 am and today …. drum roll please …. the favourite son is getting a drum kit!!!

😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My bubbah loves banging on pots and boxes too. Now I know what to get her for her birthday. I mean, not her birthday. That sounds like child abuse. I better got tomorrow. I hope the music shop is open on Sundays!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just picked up Finny a little something at the shops because he loves banging bowls and pillows in his undies 😶
So that’s a minimum $700 right there. Guess it makes Finn’s weekend free…
---
My bubbah loves banging on pots and boxes too. Now I know what to get her for her birthday. I mean, not her birthday. That sounds like child abuse. I better got tomorrow. I hope the music shop is open on Sundays!
Order it now so you can click and collect it tomorrow.
but don’t worry about your other kids, they’ll be just so happy for their sibling to get spoilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.