The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm googling a learning tower because I've never heard of them. My 3.5 year old drags a chair over to the kitchen bench if he wants to "help" me make his lunch. And he has done that since he was 2.

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but wonder if she is trying to grift a learning tower so she can give it to one of her gym ‘friends’. She’ll do a quick 1 minute thank you video tagging the small business then pass it on for us to never see it again. I think someone in the know (might have been mocha) said she’s already had a falling out with some of the gym girls, would this be a way to hold on to the only gym friend she has left? The kids just seem way too old to need one, it doesn’t make sense. I think there’s more risk of them dancing on the bench and falling off then falling into the stove but that doesn’t seem to worry her. Turdy has also been used for content to make terrible looking foods for her ads plenty of times without needing a tower so why now?

Reactions: 20
Here in NZ it's incredibly frowned upon to sit or stand on benches or tables. It makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.
Yes, I feel like this is frowned upon most places except the swamp! As my mother would say 'benches are for glasses, not for asses' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’d be whatever book series she’s reading that week. Having subscribers means she can call it ‘work’.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, I feel like this is frowned upon most places except the swamp! As my mother would say 'benches are for glasses, not for asses' 🤣
Ha, I tell mine they’re made for rissoles not assholes 😂
Overhead a chef say that once when a waitress sat on his bench back when I was about 16 and it stuck with me.

My 3 year old climbs on the bench and I pull her straight off. No need for kids on benches.

Edited to add - I tell my older two that, my 3 year old just hears ‘no’. I don’t need her repeating ‘asshole’ at daycare.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
While Sez overcooks rissoles
Turdy and Finn are on the bench like lil assholes
Knox plays with dolls
and Brad sends dick pics to gym gorls

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha, I tell mine they’re made for rissoles not assholes 😂
Overhead a chef say that once when a waitress sat on his bench back when I was about 16 and it stuck with me.

My 3 year old climbs on the bench and I pull her straight off. No need for kids on benches.

Edited to add - I tell my older two that, my 3 year old just hears ‘no’. I don’t need her repeating ‘asshole’ at daycare.
I hate it when people put their handbags on kitchen benches. Who knows where else those handbags have been placed! Those kids feet have probably run into the toilet as some stage before jumping on the kitchen bench. It's really gross.

Reactions: 16
I hate it when people put their handbags on kitchen benches. Who knows where else those handbags have been placed! Those kids feet have probably run into the toilet as some stage before jumping on the kitchen bench. It's really gross.
Yes, and we know young boys don't always have the best of aim when they go to the toilet 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.