The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that actually Brad sitting next to her or is she trying to pretend it’s Brandley ? I’m not giving her a watch to see

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She honestly just goes straight to the shops wearing sweaty gym gear? Put some clothes on!!!

They’re not even trying to pretend that Finn isn’t the favourite child now. He got new drum sticks less than a month ago, but he needs another pair?

Reactions: 20
The other kids don't look overly excited by the news of fave child getting a drum kit 🙊
What's the bet the drums end up piled with the table tennis in a month or so...

Reactions: 15
The other kids don't look overly excited by the news of fave child getting a drum kit 🙊
What's the bet the drums end up piled with the table tennis in a month or so...
Thought exactly the same....and Turdy, covering his ears until he heard the word 'buy'....three spoilt little swamp brats!!!

• Haha
bleeping hell. Skating and basketball’s out, now for the music personality. Next they’ll be starting a family band..

The Cenny Coast Swamp Rats?
Big Sezzy and her Little Family?
The Toilet Block Bandits
Teeeeef

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thought exactly the same....and Turdy, covering his ears until he heard the word 'buy'....three spoilt little swamp brats!!!
It’s okay Turdy. It’s your year bubbah 🫶🫶🫶
---
Let me get this straight, Teddy does…nothing. Even the big Christmas presents are too old for him.

Knox mmmmaybe still has his art class, Finn did that with him for a while. She’s never shown him with any sport.

Finnay has…
- skateboarding lessons (had, assuming that fad is done and his dozen skateboards are left rotting with the skatepark)
- football
- soccer
- a drum tutor?
- chess

Last edited:
So how long has the Golden Child been having tuition for?
He got the drumsticks 2 weeks ago for Val's Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is he getting for his birthday then? Wouldn’t this have been a good “big” gift? My money is on a new motorbike, when she realises she has nothing else to buy for him.

What a really well thought through, conscious purchase. Not an impulse buy at all.

Reactions: 18
Who goes out and buys a drum kit that isn't for someone's bday? These 2 are the worst impulse buyers. They would have nothing saved, they would get cash and just spend it straight away. Good on the single sister for saving and taking her children overseas, the Kearns are yet to do anything like that because they are useless at saving. Instant gratification all the way. Goodluck when your 3 boys are teens and think things come that easy 🙃

Reactions: 31
Who goes out and buys a drum kit that isn't for someone's bday? These 2 are the worst impulse buyers. They would have nothing saved, they would get cash and just spend it straight away. Good on the single sister for saving and taking her children overseas, the Kearns are yet to do anything like that because they are useless at saving. Instant gratification all the way. Goodluck when your 3 boys are teens and think things come that easy 🙃
My parents hired my flute as a kid until I could commit and knew it was for me.

My daughter has a toy horse and neighs… off to buy her a horse 🙄🙄

The stinky scrag is wearing a crop top shopping, no singlet over the top. Trashy.
---
Never have I called a box jump “the highest setting” wtf? It’s not a setting you moron. Also all the jiggles… 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The eldest swamp rat looking less than impressed. I'm beyond even covering their faces now since big Sez clearly doesn't give a tit about their privacy. Did she get their permission to post this one?
bleeping hell who just goes out and buys their kid a drum kit on a whim? These bogan cunts are so out of touch with reality!
Teddy completely impressed. Knoxayyyy looked disgusted for a moment, until he realised his mother was once again filming him and he managed to bust out a bit of a smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What are they buying for Knox then?

Are they bought so much expensive tit on a whim that the other kids don’t bat an eyelid? Or Knox is so used to being the favourite, that he just accepts it?I’m sure we’ll get one of Sarah’s patented fanfic “the boys are just soooo happy for their brother. Besties for life. How lucky are we #blessed” captions. I can’t accept that one can watch them casually drop a grand on the other kid and they don’t even question it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.