The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if she's had another falling out šŸ«£ Gyms gone and now she needs to find another gym and her options of who will take her are running out šŸ«¢
Perhaps they're deliberately not showing her, because her ratty kids are always climbing over the equipment and making the gym look bad šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she could join Brandleyā€™s gym? Iā€™ve heard the people there are REAAAAALLY friendly šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s now following Lauren Simpsonsā€¦ new gym program incoming.
you know whatā€™s good. Emily Skyeā€¦ šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Project slow by Nigella sozempic sounds better. 4 subscribers wow, she's knocked it out of the ballpark. Those 4 have probably forgotten they signed up. Would the subscribers still be paying the monthly access fee or would it have been suspended.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Feels like as soon as the boys when back to school the gym thing justā€¦ went away?
avoiding parenting by gymming or getting her meek and mild, quiet children out of the house so they donā€™t disturb Brad working in the toilet office
---
Project slow by Nigella sozempic sounds better. 4 subscribers wow, she's knocked it out of the ballpark. Those 4 have probably forgotten they signed up. Would the subscribers still be paying the monthly access fee or would it have been suspended.
2 of them are spam accounts & 1 Iā€™m not sure if she follows Sarah

Reactions: 6
I think Sez is AI editing her pics. You can just imagine what she types in: ā€œHey Chat GPT, make me me but with a smaller stomach, thinner legs, no skin imperfections, thinner arms, no sun damaged chest. Make my size M LSKD fit.ā€

Hey Sez, how about you tell the bot to give you nice eyebrows, a normal sized forehead and acceptable teeth while youā€™re there. šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Sez is AI editing her pics. You can just imagine what she types in: ā€œHey Chat GPT, make me me but with a smaller stomach, thinner legs, no skin imperfections, thinner arms, no sun damaged chest. Make my size M LSKD fit.ā€

Hey Sez, how about you tell the bot to give you nice eyebrows, a normal sized forehead and acceptable teeth while youā€™re there. šŸ˜˜
Some moral accountability wouldnā€™t go astray either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.