The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her boys not include Brad? Or did she just regift him unused wild deodorant and lube for the pear?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure we’re about to hear how Finny is Travis Barkers #1 fan and wants to play the drums just like him. Incoming a Blink 182 t-shirt that he’ll wear everyday for the 2.5 days Sez has it in her to make this his new personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone photo shop the picture of “skinny” Sarah on top of “larger” Sarah some we can see the difference. Because all it looks like to me is she’s a bit smaller in the waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck this disgusting beast and her photoshopped, disordered as duck before and afters of her weight loss.

Sarah, you are an inauthentic bleep. An absolute piece of tit that couldn't lie straight in bed. You have harped on and on for YEARS about loving yourself at any size and sticking it to diet culture but you are the bleeping QUEEN of diet culture.

God I wish someone would cancel this absolute Kearnt.

Reactions: 25
I’m not against getting your kids a little something for Val’s Day (IYKYK), but a box of chocolates each plus a crappy teddy is excessive. As if they want a little bear like that. They’ve got plenty of stuffed toys. Don’t even get me started on the drum sticks?!? Does he have a drum somewhere?

Do you think that caused an argument? If I was Knox I’d be like “WTAF!? Why do I have this lame ass bear and he gets a actual present?” Butttttt I’m not the kindest, most respectful boy in the land. Dunno what Turdy Spaghurdy would have said coz I can’t understand a word he says.
View attachment 2755582
View attachment 2755583
View attachment 2755584
The drumsticks are around $30 but what’s the best he’s in his Travis Barker drummer boy phase, there will be Blink tickets hidden in the bleeping chocolate box right?

Reactions: 10
I was flicking thru kin stories and it said she had been to 44 classes in January. She never goes on weekends so that’s at least 2 a day. 🫠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The magic mirror sure is working overtime today 😳
She is so self obsessed, loving herself sick atm. Yeah we get it Sez, you've lost some weight (but not as much as you claim 🧐). However, you are exactly the person you would've hated upon a year ago; the deceiving girl who poses and uses filters and different camera angles, and tries to shame the non-ten times per day gym goers, gloating about her progress and commitment.

FFS, how many gym wear selfies do her followers need? She really should mix it up with some food content, like maybe a rice cake + peanut butter ..oh, wait....🥱

Reactions: 13
I was flicking thru kin stories and it said she had been to 44 classes in January. She never goes on weekends so that’s at least 2 a day. 🫠
That’s insane, she’s such a selfish bleep these days. Trying to keep up with Brad. He’s got a life outside of the home, his work, but she’s got zero going for her, so she can make 44 classes in a month, plus 2 business days in January were public holidays and kin would have been closed

Reactions: 9
An ode to Sez, written by the AI Bot working overtime in mirror selfies*

Sez has no friends
so on her crappy little husband she depends
stupidly unaware he’s a bellend.

Sez is well behind trends
her face offends
and her legs and floor together they blend.

Sez loves a good game of play pretend
with the truths that she bends
like her kids are thoughtful and loving legends.

Sez can’t keep up with the money she spends
her Tattle aunties crazy she sends
because the tit-posting never ever ends.

*it’s much better at writing poetry than editing photos

• Haha
Reactions: 26
An ode to Sez, written by the AI Bot working overtime in mirror selfies*

Sez has no friends
so on her crappy little husband she depends
stupidly unaware he’s a bellend.

Sez is well behind trends
her face offends
and her legs and floor together they blend.

Sez loves a good game of play pretend
with the truths that she bends
like her kids are thoughtful and loving legends.

Sez can’t keep up with the money she spends
her Tattle aunties crazy she sends
because the tit-posting never ever ends.

*it’s much better at writing poetry than editing photos
Haha this is pure gold

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s insane, she’s such a selfish bleep these days. Trying to keep up with Brad. He’s got a life outside of the home, his work, but she’s got zero going for her, so she can make 44 classes in a month, plus 2 business days in January were public holidays and kin would have been closed
Seriously how is that sustainable?

how can you honestly tell someone you glow with 44 gym classes? When 50% of your followers are mums with kids and the other 50% are bots and don’t need to work out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

{PSA: apologies to all those normal mums who work jobs amd can't go to the gym eleventy-billion times per day, I see you, I am you, please unfollow this kunt. She is not your friend, do not let her influence you}

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Today’s stories. I can but also can’t believe she’s so predictable with just copying whatever Laura B has said recently. Every time.

Also, she’s got the entire bleeping day to go to the gym, but waits until after school and drags the kids along with her?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit surprised neither of them did a big over the top word salad about how great their marriage is and how much they love each other for Valentine’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.