The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, maybe go out and get a real job so YOU can support your family instead of relying on everyone else for a change. Maybe he won’t have to avoid you so much 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Clearly she needs to get her eyes checked as well as her teeth 🤣
Took the same screenshot. Hubby and I both work busy jobs and always make time when we call each other. Actually pretty gross that she thinks it’s a flex that he doesn’t have time to pick up the phone.

Reactions: 14
We just couldn’t understand how hard Brad works at his big important job!

She really is embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she does it as a flex. She does it for the spiteful, snide stab at Brandley. And head pats.

It was absolutely bang on the money when someone mentioned that she whinges so much that you’d think he was FIFO. He’s probably chained to the floor with a shock collar in case he tries to go to the gym.

Bobley is in a better place. Any place is better than their place. He will get love and respect with the nephew. He might be autistic or whatever he was but at least he loves little Bob.

Reactions: 13
100A699A-FE7B-4E53-B269-09908DC8E7F4.png
44C1BD9B-8D61-40BA-9003-4FA8111AF543.png

Second time I have reported this ad for coming up on my page and asking not to see it again, I didn’t check first time but this second time looks like it was paid to be an ad by Cricket Australia… fk me they could have found a better influencer than this family… surely 😂

It’s a tit ad and even funnier that her kids don’t even have any interest in playing cricket, she isn’t influencing anyone with this ad it’s just a waste of marketing money 100%!

Reactions: 19
Welcome, we are so excited to have you here.
The Kearns a special sort of kunt, strap in, you are about to go on a wild ride 😂 it’s worth reading it all.
---

So she’s saying she calls Brad and he doesn’t answer?
My hubby works a busy job too, but if I call he answers, when you have kids you need to answer in case something has happened or if I need him to bring me a cup of tea up to bed or a spoon for my Nutella.
hahaha the second part of the sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Drum sticks for Val’s Day. Good luck Sarah 😂😂😂

Full size, professional drum set coming for Finn’s birthday then? She’s lucky those kids never stick to anything because drums are LOUD.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Drum sticks for Val’s Day. Good luck Sarah 😂😂😂

Full size, professional drum set coming for Finn’s birthday then? She’s lucky those kids never stick to anything because drums are LOUD.
Oh no but you see, the boys are sooooooo respectful that they would only play the drums in a quiet, kind and loving way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me, she's got more money than sense. Your children don't need a bleeping gift for Valentine's Day, that is just weird!
Why would she not gift 3 kids the same thing... I know Finnnnnny is the fave but maybe she could try and make it less obvious?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2754921View attachment 2754925

Second time I have reported this ad for coming up on my page and asking not to see it again, I didn’t check first time but this second time looks like it was paid to be an ad by Cricket Australia… fk me they could have found a better influencer than this family… surely 😂

It’s a tit ad and even funnier that her kids don’t even have any interest in playing cricket, she isn’t influencing anyone with this ad it’s just a waste of marketing money 100%!
But look at ol' Sez, having the time of her life, wearing the shorts and living out childhood memories of backyard cricket! No magic mirror out in the swamp yard, that's for sure.

Seriously, I'm imagining her selling the ad to the kids - c'mon boys we are going to have some fun playing cricket outside! Boys be like what?? Why?? And then the instant the ad is recorded, ok as you were boys, I'm off to the gym.

Reactions: 12
Jeeeezus bloody Kearnts, these pointless presents for their nephew-children reek of “we have nothing else to offer as parents, and given these kids have our parent-hating DNA, we better buy their love”.

Reactions: 16
Incoming drum kit.

move over art studio, she’s setting up a drum studio in 5..4..3..2..1

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not against getting your kids a little something for Val’s Day (IYKYK), but a box of chocolates each plus a crappy teddy is excessive. As if they want a little bear like that. They’ve got plenty of stuffed toys. Don’t even get me started on the drum sticks?!? Does he have a drum somewhere?

Do you think that caused an argument? If I was Knox I’d be like “WTAF!? Why do I have this lame ass bear and he gets a actual present?” Butttttt I’m not the kindest, most respectful boy in the land. Dunno what Turdy Spaghurdy would have said coz I can’t understand a word he says.
BC079525-2013-4C64-985C-3CE6AD87EF44.png

A93B34C1-1B9E-4B73-88F4-C4DCD5CBDAB1.png

8FF2827D-9155-4B41-B5E6-4509D8588F96.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.