The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2751486

But Sez… your husband supports like 6 or so NFL teams.

Also… Wicked just finished playing in Sydney… she never posted about seeing it (and she posts everything)… unsure why she’s so excited by this?
I absolutely hate that I had to find out about the Wicked movie from this head, but the joy it has given my 7yo is so beautiful. We took a trip just the two of us to Sydney to see it specially as I didn't want to risk it not coming to other capital cities.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Where’s Finn, why has she only been showing Knox and Teddy’s lunchboxes lately?
And again the wrap not being in the super dooper ah-mazing wrap thingy that we all should rush out and buy...let me guess - because the mini wraps are too smol for the thing. She's such a hopeless ambassador for well, ANYTHING really 🤦🏻‍♀️
These companies who are stupid enough to enlist her advertising services must look at her ads, and go oh, wow, erm ok. Like she's doing paid ads for the wrap thing...why wouldn't she making an effort to make lunches that actually use the product? Please make it make sense 🥴

Reactions: 13
And again the wrap not being in the super dooper ah-mazing wrap thingy that we all should rush out and buy...let me guess - because the mini wraps are too smol for the thing. She's such a hopeless ambassador for well, ANYTHING really 🤦🏻‍♀️
These companies who are stupid enough to enlist her advertising services must look at her ads, and go oh, wow, erm ok. Like she's doing paid ads for the wrap thing...why wouldn't she making an effort to make lunches that actually use the product? Please make it make sense 🥴
Someone needs to email the wrap holder company and confirm if the smaller wraps fit… attach said photos of small wraps from her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That soon, thought it would be 2026 lol its coming girls.

You know Sez could pinch your posts lol
She can't spell(beens it should be beans) and now it's going to be happening on Mon 22 April. Has she got any subscribers for this launch? Give it up Nigella sozempic, its not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can't spell(beens it should be beans) and now it's going to be happening on Mon 22 April. Has she got any subscribers for this launch? Give it up Nigella sozempic, its not going to happen.
Nigella Sozempic gets me every time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time no tattle, so I’m very behind. But I can’t believe Sez packs cabanosi for her kids lunches everyday. #glowwithSez #healthfluencer

• Haha
Your Monday night laugh (trigger warning for any graphic designers. Look away now, the logo is a mess).

The name on her logo is “Project Glow with Sarah Kearns”.
Her page is “Project Glow by Sarah Kearns”.

So much attention to detail. Can tell that whatever the duck this is will be amazing.
04503C5E-FC1B-45BC-81E3-ED9493B2B258.jpeg

4824A69D-820F-4162-9B1D-8590028D3E43.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Your Monday night laugh (trigger warning for any graphic designers. Look away now, the logo is a mess).

So much attention to detail. Can tell that whatever the duck this is will be amazing.
View attachment 2751653
View attachment 2751655
Could be called Project Flow with her weak bladder Brad told everyone she had and has since cashed in on…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the most pathetic influencer I have ever come across. And she really believes this is her “job”. If she wasn’t such a bleep I would feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
Love that the logo is Project Glow WITH Sarah Kearns.

But the Insta username is Project Glow BY Sarah Kearns.

• Haha

View attachment 2751653
View attachment 2751655
duck, I so hope that one of these 4 followers is already a Tattler 😂

• Haha
So is she riding on the coat tails of her hack naturopath?
---
Or has she stolen the concept from someone else?
---
I can’t remember the name of her naturopath that diagnosed her as “coeliac”

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do we think it’s ever going to happen? After the subscriber debacle, has she finally realised there is no stadium of fans, waiting to throw money at her? I just can’t see any way that whatever this is supposed to be will worth the effort.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.