The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure why they played cricket against the fence where the grass has not been trimmed, when they could have played on alllllll the space on their property and shown off the beautiful ‘lake’ views.

Another half assed ad from Sez and her pink Connies (should add knee and ankle issues to the list of inevitable issues for her?) 🤯

Reactions: 16
I am not sure why they played cricket against the fence where the grass has not been trimmed, when they could have played on alllllll the space on their property and shown off the beautiful ‘lake’ views.

Another half assed ad from Sez and her pink Connies (should add knee and ankle issues to the list of inevitable issues for her?) 🤯
This is what I found weird!? It was a printed Cricket thing!? (Clearly not a cricket gal) go to Kmart you flog and buy one!? One bleeping job you dimwit.

Reactions: 8
This is what I found weird!? It was a printed Cricket thing!? (Clearly not a cricket gal) go to Kmart you flog and buy one!? One bleeping job you dimwit.
That’s a sticker that they sometimes send you in the pack, so I guess that’s why they used it? I’m surprised they weren’t sent a proper wicket though. The game looked so ridiculous and fake.

Reactions: 10
It didn’t look like she’d set up a proper pitch though? She screeches RUN, but to where? They’re just randomly throwing the ball around. And you’re telling me Teddy is FIVE and he can’t hit a cricket ball on his own?

They’ve clearly never played cricket together ever, which would be fine, if she’d just say that? Throw in your lie about loving backyard cricket as a kid if you must, but you can admit that the kids hadn’t played cricket until you got this promo.

Reactions: 20
That’s a sticker that they sometimes send you in the pack, so I guess that’s why they used it? I’m surprised they weren’t sent a proper wicket though. The game looked so ridiculous and fake.
At least stick it on your wheelie bin like the rest of Australia and wheel it into the open space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Would have been nice to invite Nan and Pa and single mother sister over to relive these fave memories of family backyard cricket… oh wait.. never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Would have been nice to invite Nan and Pa and single mother sister over to relive these fave memories of family backyard cricket… oh wait.. never mind
The family could be there trying to stumble over the skate ramp, the bird cage, patch of swampy mud and long grass so missed the match lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Except half way through the video they were running alongside the fence. I'm not a cricket fan but aren't you meant to run toward the wicket?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A birthday party for a 1 year old unnamed little girl.
Should have worn something more appropriate than beach wear.
What happened to that pink dress she wore on the Disney "cruise"?
Should have worn pink & your Dad should have shot you into the sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, I don't even know where to start. I love seeing unfiltered pics of her, she's lost nothing off her bottom half, still thick as anything. Those kids... wow, just like their father. Pretty sad the only time she does stuff with them is to film content, they'll look back to see their childhood online, gross.

The Outspoken post... lol. Surprised their ol' mate Ryan Kearns hasn't stepped in, wouldn't be surprised if they have beef with him now too.
Sarah Kearns (actual sister of Brad) has liked a few comments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Being dirty and wearing inappropriate outfits to every occasion is a weird thing to make your entire personality.

Why would you wear pink to a girl’s first birthday party, unless you were reinforcing outdated gender stereotypes that colours are for girls or boys? Are we off that now?

So glad Teddy got to go for a play date. This is your year bubbah. Smashed it. Can have a widdle nap like the birthday girl after cake 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.