The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts the stumps in cricket

question, anyone know how to upload the a video file that’s too big to download here?
I have the bean bag video on my phone I want to upload it here so I can delete it…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, Kearns love their cricket don’t they. Anything for a buck. Nothing surprises me anymore with this witch.
What the bell is going on though, that video looks nothing like what her pics in that daily mirror check look like.
Plus welcome back Jason, thought he had left us.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow, I don't even know where to start. I love seeing unfiltered pics of her, she's lost nothing off her bottom half, still thick as anything. Those kids... wow, just like their father. Pretty sad the only time she does stuff with them is to film content, they'll look back to see their childhood online, gross.

The Outspoken post... lol. Surprised their ol' mate Ryan Kearns hasn't stepped in, wouldn't be surprised if they have beef with him now too.

Reactions: 19
She puts the stumps in cricket

question, anyone know how to upload the a video file that’s too big to download here?
I have the bean bag video on my phone I want to upload it here so I can delete it…
Media gallery allows bigger files than the thread (seems okay with stuff about to a minute), but you may need to use an app to compress it.

Reactions: 5
How is she not embarrassed to post photos with that over grown grass in the background. Ain’t nothing aspirational about the swamp

Reactions: 18
I just can't with her and the carry on about Teddy starting school. It's the law. It's not ground breaking that a 5-year-old has started school this week. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My son loves cricket blast too, was really disappointed to see her advertising it when they don’t play, and won’t play? It’s just a random promo pack and some money, we’ll never see or hear of cricket again. The timing is also weird. Our clubs all finish up in a few weeks? It started in term 4??
Bloody sneaky cricket blast!!! My partner’s daughter went last year for terms 4 (2022) & 1 (2023). This year they have sneaked it into two separate ‘seasons’ and a double payment.

Cricket does go until the end of March here - only 8 more weeks of practice, 3-4 hour matches and my partner coaching. It really is an endurance sport - for me - the cricket step mum who is vehemently anti sport.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Biggest bleeping show of kids.
no one likes a show off, it’s basically 3 spoilt brats dancing around whilst being filmed. Gross!

Reactions: 15
Has the littlest gremlin got silver filings on top and bottom teeth. And is he missing a molar at pre-school age??? FeralView attachment 2726055
---
She probably had to post in black and white to hide the tooth decay
Oh my god.. I’m probably super naive but I’d didn’t even know major dental work like this was done on kids?! I have never ever heard of a child with so much work to their teeth ! I’m 30 and Ive never even had a filling 😳
---
O
Brad looks as if he’s tit himself.. teddy’s teeth decay is SO BAD. My child has sliver caps (not due to decay tho) and I know the judgement we get when people see it. But my child has never had to have a tooth removed before the age of 5!! In the last photo you can see the decay on his front teeth.. poor teddy.
oh my god I am dying over the pants 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Three lots of private school fees now. She’s going to go lower than we’ve ever seen before.
About $10k a year total for 3 kids.
Guess now Teddy is in school she won’t have to buy him a daily boost juice so she’s saving money.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
About $10k a year total for 3 kids.
Guess now Teddy is in school she won’t have to buy him a daily boost juice so she’s saving money.
The thing is, child care is much the same cost if not more. Even when I had the highest child care subsidy rebate, I still paid about $2500 per year for one child to go for three days a week. So she prob isn’t feeling much extra cost there

Reactions: 4
The thing is, child care is much the same cost if not more. Even when I had the highest child care subsidy rebate, I still paid about $2500 per year for one child to go for three days a week. So she prob isn’t feeling much extra cost there
It’s probably cheaper than daycare!

Reactions: 4
How is she not embarrassed to post photos with that over grown grass in the background. Ain’t nothing aspirational about the swamp
Yeah you’d think with all her free time she’d tidy the yard, but that’s probably a man’s job in her head

Reactions: 8
We pay about $10k a year per child for daycare three days a week 🥴
---
Yeah you’d think with all her free time she’d tidy the yard, but that’s probably a man’s job in her head
Brad loves spending his Sunday mornings surveying the property and doing an outdoor reset and cleaning it all up 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“WhY I pRiOriTisE hEaLThY bEHaViOuR oVEr wEiGHt” 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Ok Sez, then why are you posting a swampload of tit relating to your 18kg weight loss, the scales being kind and editing pics of your body to be smaller?

0 brain cells.
0 self-awareness.
0 credibility.
0 truth.

She really is the dumb gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 15
Crazy, right? There might be less diversity in general because they’re outside of a city, but it’s still a shock to the system. My kids only have a few other white kids in their classes, but they have always had beautiful diverse little friendship groups since daycare days. I guess the Kearns kids don’t have friends anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Teddy is too young for play dates.
We are a “rural city” and the diversity at my kids school is great! I was shocked to see the kearnts lids school too 😳

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.