The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could even go as far as saying its a 'game changer'
Sez: hey everyone, like and subscribe for more ground breaking parenting tips (that let's be honest everyone else knew about YEARS ago) but yes! Follow meeeee! And tag a friend! And share my post!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I almost choked when I saw this. Um what? You didn’t know to make lunches the night before? Next thing she’ll work out how you can make sandwiches in advance and freeze them. Or, pack 2 lunches per kid at once!
I think I've said before that I have 8 children. Sunday night was sandwiching making night. I'd make all the sandwiches and freeze them and I'd take them out in the morning and I was assured they were defrosted by lunchtime but still nice and cool.

• Heart
I wonder how my mum learnt to make sandwiches the night before and freeze them without someone as savvy as Sezzy on the socials to show her the way!? And it was the nineties! 🙀🙀🙀

Mama Phonies must be a GENIUS! So I guess it’s not a surprise that her kids went to biggest school and don’t aspire to work 16 hour days from a dunny office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just made school lunches the night before… game changer!

Jokes… have been making them the night before since the kids started school.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 7yo has just started making his own lunches. I didn't ask him to, he begged to do it himself and only needs a little help cutting up his sandwich (I prep all our fruit and veg at the start of the week so that's easy to pop into containers every morning). Sarah, just because you seem so confused, this is the kind of thing that is an actual game changer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here’s a game changer, Sez…my husband prepares the lunches (the night before!!)
---
She’s got to do something on her big project tomorrow, right??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey Sez, I have a motto that I live by and have always made lunches the night before.
‘why do tomorrow what you can do today’. I save the time tomorrow (in the morning chaos) by making lunches in the night time calm. I thought it was common sense…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.