The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she likely paid $240 for a set that looks like it could be from Kmart is wild. I like seed, but only ever purchase when it's on sale, way too expensive for what it is any other time!
Seed is VERY overpriced but I can’t get over the fit on her 🤣 Wears the shorts and probably unbuttons the moment she gets in the car to leave. Linen is not meant to be bodycon, amirite?!

Reactions: 15
Sezzy with the humble brag.. just like Brandley. I take flowers to my friends all the time, but I don’t need to let everyone know on social media that I do, it’s just something one does for kindness, not head pats.

Reactions: 19
Brad working 16 hours surely must not be reality. He must be so so bad at his job or he is "working" to avoid Sarah.

My husband works in time sensitive construction- shut downs that must adhere to schedule, even if unforeseen issues crop up. In the twenty years he has been doing it, I could count on one hand the amount of times he has had to pull a 16 hour day. When this happens, he has to have the next day off. He does plenty of 12 hour days though in busy periods.

But yeah, someone working in aged care doing 16 hour days consistently, I call bullshit.

Reactions: 27
Normalise taking flowers to the mum on the child's birthday? No thanks.
Sure Sez, let’s normalise narcissistic parents who choose to make their child’s birthday all about them.
My mother, gawd bless her, celebrated the day she gave birth to me, never mind that I got cut out of her and she was out for the count the whole time 🤣

Reactions: 13
Sure Sez, let’s normalise narcissistic parents who choose to make their child’s birthday all about them.
My mother, gawd bless her, celebrated the day she gave birth to me, never mind that I got cut out of her and she was out for the count the whole time 🤣
snap! Came to say the same thing, SO narcissistic to want to make a child’s birthday about the mother…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
snap! Came to say the same thing, SO narcissistic to want to make a child’s birthday about the mother…
I think first birthdays are ok for parents to celebrate - especially the first one. They all survived and the kid won’t remember it anyway. I haven’t done flowers though. I’ve done nice wine bottles with a card for them with personal things they’ve overcome etc. everyone has loved it. They can drink it whenever they would like, when it’s been a tit day and they need a reminder that they’re doing a brilliant job.
I also buy the kid an obnoxiously loud toy too, because I’m that parent who had kids earlier than everyone else and received noisy gifts 😈
---
Big big school of course!
To go with the big boat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
True to form, our slow sez got through 10 years of parenting and has only just realised that making lunch the night before is what most of the general population do for their school aged children 🙄
Think that's the first time I've seen one of those wrap things in the lunch box!
I almost choked when I saw this. Um what? You didn’t know to make lunches the night before? Next thing she’ll work out how you can make sandwiches in advance and freeze them. Or, pack 2 lunches per kid at once!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lol @ Sez wanting to normalise gifting flowers to the mother on their kids birthday… how’s your own mother Sez? Or Brads for that matter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
lol @ Sez wanting to normalise gifting flowers to the mother on their kids birthday… how’s your own mother Sez? Or Brads for that matter?
I wouldn’t want a present for my kids 1st birthday. Maybe the day I broke my vagina delivering them sure…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
True to form, our slow sez got through 10 years of parenting and has only just realised that making lunch the night before is what most of the general population do for their school aged children 🙄
Think that's the first time I've seen one of those wrap things in the lunch box!
"Life changing" 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.