The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Sarah, I have a seven year old and I don’t understand because my child isn’t a slave to YouTube. Cheers.
---
Also, what happened to, “I fill up Prime bottles with water 😇
---
Funny you mention that! I joined for a month a while ago to see what she posted. I have cancelled TWICE and I’m still seeing what she posts? This was yesterday. Riveting content.
What else is she posting?!? 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s charging people to hear her bragging about being sent free tit (that she can easily afford). I can’t.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hey Sarah, I have a seven year old and I don’t understand because my child isn’t a slave to YouTube. Cheers.
---
Also, what happened to, “I fill up Prime bottles with water 😇
---

What else is she posting?!? 👀👀
Yep I’ve got an 8 year old and almost 7 year old boy and they’ve never mentioned prime…

Reactions: 9
I have a 10 year old. Prime was huge about a year ago. It was always sold out everywhere. My daughter never wanted it and all her friends said it tasted foul. They’re all over it now. Trust Sarah to be a year behind the ‘trend’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How soon does the glow kick in after doing ✨Project Glow by Sarah Kearns✨ coz at this point I’m worried I’m gonna be fat and disgusting all the way through till Easter? Or should I adjust my expectations and accept that we are getting started on our New Year’s resolutions in term 2?
I need to know if I need to cut my eating now, do I start the sugar free V can for breakfast now or later? Do I need to start off at 3 or 4 gym sessions a day?
When do I quit my job to get all those done?
I have so many questions.
---
Funny you mention that! I joined for a month a while ago to see what she posted. I have cancelled TWICE and I’m still seeing what she posts? This was yesterday. Riveting content.
Have we got a copy of that screen shot where she said she tips it out and fills it with water? I’ll be sending it to them to say they are suitable for a PR pack duck them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a great opportunity to teach her kids about bullshit marketing and peer pressure, maybe even what’s healthy and what’s not. But #notaregularmum 💅 is setting those boys up to feel like their worth is the sum of their possessions and let’s face it they are kids who 100% need to be massively built up from the inside to help them overcome their challenges (that are no fault of their own).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need to know if I need to cut my eating now, do I start the sugar free V can for breakfast now or later? Do I need to start off at 3 or 4 gym sessions a day?
When do I quit my job to get all those done?
I have so many questions.
---

Have we got a copy of that screen shot where she said she tips it out and fills it with water? I’ll be sending it to them to say they are suitable for a PR pack duck them.
this one? This would be a good email to send 😉😉

[email protected]

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s a comment on Outspoken of someone calling bullshit on Sez ever saying this. This needs to be added as a reply to that comment.
Someone that’s already blocked 😂

I can’t believe she hasn’t come in, nostrils flaring, and shut that thread down. Where is Ryan Kearns to defend their honour? Probably hates Sarah by now too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some of my favourite comments on the Outspoken post are these:
The wearing of the shorts
The Converse
The kids playing in the gym equipment
The rabbit hole

Love the thought of others Googling her name as a result of reading their post and coming across all the other stuff. I myself Learnt New Kearnt stuff, like the Thermomix debacle 😂

Golden 🤌

Edit: I didn't join this thread from the beginning and imma gonna take the time to read from the beginning, plus dig into the wiki, because this is quite the ride 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of my favourite comments on the Outspoken post are these:
The wearing of the shorts
The Converse
The kids playing in the gym equipment
The rabbit hole

Love the thought of others Googling her name as a result of reading their post and coming across all the other stuff. I myself Learnt New Kearnt stuff, like the Thermomix debacle 😂

Golden 🤌

Edit: I didn't join this thread from the beginning and imma gonna take the time to read from the beginning, plus dig into the wiki, because this is quite the ride 😁
I remember my first time going down the Kearnt rabbit hole… enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.