The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have never mentioned cricket before in their lives 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 but she’s happy to pimp her kids out (who are not content according to her) for cash! And while one has a broken hand! As a long suffering cricket wife and mum I’m appalled to be honest 😩

Reactions: 20
I was really upset with the master blasters affiliation - my cricket kids LOVE cricket blast and it’s sucks they have partnered with the Kearnts who have legitimately never, ever, EVER mentioned cricket ever.

It’s literally the only sport they aren’t repping from Rebel. Then I watched the ad a few times and it’s a bleeping gift. Sarah’s unedited form in her full fat legged glory, Brad’s fave being an absolute tosspot show pony like his dad and poor buck toothed obknoxious looking like that sip of Prime cost him his last two braincells. Then there’s the complete absence of Brandley. Where is he? Any signs of life lately? Maybe he’s been exiled with Bobley?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The bit I find most sad about them doing an ad playing cricket with the kids is that she would have only engaged with them in this game because it was for an ad, she’d never just go out and play game like that with the kids if it wasn’t for a paid ad/content. (I haven’t watched it as I refuse to give her views so if someone wants to screen record and share here that would be welcomed 😂)

Reactions: 24
I'm no expert...but I am a mum of 3 boys who love every sport, including cricket. Why wouldn't you film at a cricket oval, not up against the fence. Or at least anywhere else on your "property". Architecture she's so funking lazy!
---
I'm no expert...but I am a mum of 3 boys who love every sport, including cricket. Why wouldn't you film at a cricket oval, not up against the fence. Or at least anywhere else on your "property". Architecture she's so funking lazy!
As I reread my post, I quite enjoyed the auto correct 🤣 I'm going to leave it as is. Continue on Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My theory about the outspoken post is that she hasn’t seen it (or the comments) because she’s blocked all of the commenters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was really upset with the master blasters affiliation - my cricket kids LOVE cricket blast and it’s sucks they have partnered with the Kearnts who have legitimately never, ever, EVER mentioned cricket ever.
My son loves cricket blast too, was really disappointed to see her advertising it when they don’t play, and won’t play? It’s just a random promo pack and some money, we’ll never see or hear of cricket again. The timing is also weird. Our clubs all finish up in a few weeks? It started in term 4??

Reactions: 14
The bit I find most sad about them doing an ad playing cricket with the kids is that she would have only engaged with them in this game because it was for an ad, she’d never just go out and play game like that with the kids if it wasn’t for a paid ad/content. (I haven’t watched it as I refuse to give her views so if someone wants to screen record and share here that would be welcomed 😂)
Are you sure you don't want to watch and comment on it?
You might get a goodie box 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg she’s so pathetic.

They must have paid her well if she’s agreed to actually be in the ad playing with the kids. Or she’s desperate.

Reactions: 16
Sun Safety Sarah forgot her sun shirt and wore a skimpy singlet top instead. Oopsies. Lucky she’s at least wearing a hat. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I tried screen recording it for you but says the file is too big to upload.
but I use Insanony to view her stuff after she blocked me. That way she doesn’t get the views either!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She couldn't filter those photos and it shows how thick she still is. The tree trunks look huge still. And where is the cadet. He doesn't participate in any of these ads these days. Something is definitely happening, or he is working 31 hr. days.

Reactions: 19
I can’t get over how obnoxious and trained those kids are. Abhorrent. I know it’s not their fault but duck me. If they were my kids 🫠

Reactions: 18
Where’s ya sun shirt you twit?! You don’t ever go out without it, amirite?! LIAR

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.