The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re very active on socials. I guess non-government schools have to invest more time in social media to try and lure potential parents and generate enrolments?
Looks very much like they are trying hard to boost enrollment and exposure... Asking people to tag their friends etc in the kindy video

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Whilst Brad is messaging his little gym snacky snack.
I’m sorry but why is he still working at 8pm?
He clearly isn’t efficient at his job.
He has to be avoiding her. I can believe he’s bleeping rubbish at his job, but the “16 hour days, can’t even go upstairs for two minutes to microwave lunch” sob stories are ridiculous. It’s not a flex. It just speaks to his incompetence. But really I think it’s a mix of his hero complex at work and not wanting to see Sarah or do any of the household stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He has to be avoiding her. I can believe he’s bleeping rubbish at his job, but the “16 hour days, can’t even go upstairs for two minutes to microwave lunch” sob stories are ridiculous. It’s not a flex. It just speaks to his incompetence. But really I think it’s a mix of his hero complex at work and not wanting to see Sarah or do any of the household stuff.
Can’t really blame him either. I would avoid that witch like the plague too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has lil brandley posted anything about his munted offspring all being in big school?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks very much like they are trying hard to boost enrollment and exposure... Asking people to tag their friends etc in the kindy video
With big Sez’s choice in gyms involving putting little people in danger with big weights, I’m not surprised she sends her kids to a big school that puts little people in danger with a big lack of regard for cyber safety.

We know their identity is based on Brad’s trauma of public schools and how good their kids are at being brothers, so of course they send their kids to a private school of a religious denomination that literally translates to ‘Christ Brothers’.

I hope Sez chose a K-12 school to spare us from stories about multiple school runs in the same suburb and how much the boys miss each other when they’re all not at the same school. Now that I’ve alerted her to this, I bet she puts them in traditional K-6 and 7-12 schools so she can farm content for Term 1 2026 to 2032. Sorry in advance, Tattle aunties!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still laughing at her pretending that she served up veggie sticks and hummus their afternoon tea. I’m shocked she made those pinwheel things. I’d say it’s a once off and they’re back to that pantry full of chip packets and junk tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we sure he’s actually still living at the swamp ? We’ve nearly seen as little of him as Bobley lately. Keeping up appearances for the gram? They didn’t have a family photo yesterday.

Reactions: 9
Still laughing at her pretending that she served up veggie sticks and hummus their afternoon tea. I’m shocked she made those pinwheel things. I’d say it’s a once off and they’re back to that pantry full of chip packets and junk tomorrow.
The boyz just released a new single called ‘Term 1 (stick the veg and hummus up ya bum, we’re getting nutrition from all your patches mum)’; and the film clip is them smashing down Prime with patches stuck everywhere on their body.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The boyz just released a new single called ‘Term 1 (stick the veg and hummus up ya bum, we’re getting nutrition from all your patches mum)’; and the film clip is them smashing down Prime with patches stuck everywhere on their body.
The visual 🫶😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How soon does the glow kick in after doing ✨Project Glow by Sarah Kearns✨ coz at this point I’m worried I’m gonna be fat and disgusting all the way through till Easter? Or should I adjust my expectations and accept that we are getting started on our New Year’s resolutions in term 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How soon does the glow kick in after doing ✨Project Glow by Sarah Kearns✨ coz at this point I’m worried I’m gonna be fat and disgusting all the way through till Easter? Or should I adjust my expectations and accept that we are getting started on our New Year’s resolutions in term 2?
I ain't gonna wait any longer for this ah-mazing project, I'll be wearing the *too tight* shorts and Photoshopping like crazy until I blend into the floorboards 🥴
Mirror selfies here we come!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the best 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
With big Sez’s choice in gyms involving putting little people in danger with big weights, I’m not surprised she sends her kids to a big school that puts little people in danger with a big lack of regard for cyber safety.

We know their identity is based on Brad’s trauma of public schools and how good their kids are at being brothers, so of course they send their kids to a private school of a religious denomination that literally translates to ‘Christ Brothers’.

I hope Sez chose a K-12 school to spare us from stories about multiple school runs in the same suburb and how much the boys miss each other when they’re all not at the same school. Now that I’ve alerted her to this, I bet she puts them in traditional K-6 and 7-12 schools so she can farm content for Term 1 2026 to 2032. Sorry in advance, Tattle aunties!
the two older kids are onto their 2nd school already. Can you feel the extra trauma brewing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.