The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It certainly seems like he's not really living there anymore.

Maybe if he cheated she laid down the law and said you will not influence, you will stay out of sight, you will not go to the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I needed any help with DV issues this buck toothed duck would be the last person I would turn to. Like everybody else still waiting for those resources she promised to be uploaded. Pull your finger out your Lilly white filtered ass and do as you promised.
And also for once and all THOSE BOYS ARE NOTE CUTE!!!!

Reactions: 22
Her exploiting Buddy hasn't come up for a while. I see that was tonight's engagement grab!? She is bleeping vile.

Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s coloured her hair - hence the b&w. It looks so much darker than the spawn.

And there is a very strange, verging on stalkerish, comment on this Insta post from one of the aunties. If someone posted something like that on a picture of me and my kids I’d be replacing the deadlocks and installing cctv 😳
Hardly any engagement on the post in the way of comments, and that particular comment gives me the ick. Lady sounds deranged 😬

Reactions: 13
Buck-toothed duck 😂. Amazing @vikingjan!

Here are some thread suggestions. Censored because someone used bleep in a Sophie Guidolin thread title once (lol), and a moderator told us no. If F*ck isn’t allowed either, please do like an iPhone and change it to duck. I’m sure Sez waddles, and she definitely has flipper feet… so the shoe fits.

👍🏽 The Kearns #46 Five buck-toothed f*cks: one as big as a truck and four are little and yuck

❤ The Kearns #46 In the toilet office little Brad is stuck, for 16hrs a day says the big buck-toothed f*ck

😆 The Kearns #46 Term 1 Project Glowers are outta luck coz it’s poorly run by a big buck-toothed f*ck

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember not long ago she did the question box, she would share them anonymously, but she can see who sent them in, she shared one about someone having an affair, like who in their right mind would give her that info, she could search their profile, find their partner and tell them or dox the person, it’s bleeping unreal that people think she’s honest and trustworthy, duck that.

Reactions: 18
Remember not long ago she did the question box, she would share them anonymously, but she can see who sent them in, she shared one about someone having an affair, like who in their right mind would give her that info, she could search their profile, find their partner and tell them or dox the person, it’s bleeping unreal that people think she’s honest and trustworthy, duck that.
Maybe it’s all a passive aggressive show for Brad…
Someone’s cheating, I hope my boys grow up like you, we are a family unit… photo without Brad, here is 600 photos of me looking skinny you’re missing out.

Maybe Brad has been sprung again or booted out?

The photo of them in black and white is to disguise the kids school uniform…. But why is Finn not in a uniform? Why hasn’t she been packing or showing lunches for him?

Reactions: 10
900 likes and 11 comments 😬
Where's that stadium of fans now?
Screenshot_20240217-083609~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It blows my mind people send her in tit like that. She's not game enough to do an actual anon question box, which is so fkn easy to do now, because she knows she would just be blasted with how much of a bleep she is.

I was honestly SO angry about her piss weak Palestine post yesterday that I had to step out because I couldn’t form words or sentences.

She is only doing it now that the government released their ‘ordered from wish’ version of a statement. She can use it as her fallback.

I can guarantee she has never listened to Box Car Racer, or Angels and Airwaves, or has any clue how many tin foil hats Tom wears. Or that Mark’s been battling for his life and this tour must be huge and so exhausting for him. She has always been a bandwagon jumper.

Can someone share the creepy comment???

Reactions: 21
I was honestly SO angry about her piss weak Palestine post yesterday that I had to step out because I couldn’t form words or sentences.

She is only doing it now that the government released their ‘ordered from wish’ version of a statement. She can use it as her fallback.

I can guarantee she has never listened to Box Car Racer, or Angels and Airwaves, or has any clue how many tin foil hats Tom wears. Or that Mark’s been battling for his life and this tour must be huge and so exhausting for him. She has always been a bandwagon jumper.

Can someone share the creepy comment???
Here it is 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Maybe it’s all a passive aggressive show for Brad…
Someone’s cheating, I hope my boys grow up like you, we are a family unit… photo without Brad, here is 600 photos of me looking skinny you’re missing out.

Maybe Brad has been sprung again or booted out?

The photo of them in black and white is to disguise the kids school uniform…. But why is Finn not in a uniform? Why hasn’t she been packing or showing lunches for him?
That’s very interesting, wonder what’s up with him? Sick, suspended?
Has she been to the gym lately?
Maybe Brads taken custody of Finn, since he’s the fave so no need to pack a box for him, Brad does it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.