The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To bad if there were men or women out there waiting patiently for you to post information Sarah. You are a bleeping stain on society and I hope to god you never need any help. Learn to be a better person cause at the moment you are far from it.

Reactions: 15
You can duck right off about Palestine. Swanning in now when even Mamamia realise they can’t continue to stay silent and have allowed a few token stories.
Mamamia are only spinning this line now because they are scared of being on the wrong side of history.

Nothing more to it. They give no fucks

Reactions: 18
The kids school had a swimming carnival today, I spotted Teddy in a pic back at school wearing a cap, caps are banned out our school, they are not sun safe, not sure if that’s majority of schools or what? It we have wide brim or bucket style for full coverage.

Can’t spot Sez or either of the 2 older kids in any of the carnival pics, did she keep them home so they didn’t have to get beaten in the pool?

Also whoever said that the school has zero diversity was not wrong, fark me, all white skin blonde hair variety of children.

Reactions: 13
Why didn’t you step up, Sez?
You want people to post Taylor less and post more on ‘real life atrocities’ and you’re just over here with your gym selfies, book screenshots and daily ‘mOve yOuR bOdY iN a WaY tHaT fEeLs GeWd’ bullishit 🙄
Yes that pisses me off too. Influencers who barely post about Palestine (not that I personally expect them to) posting just to criticise others for not posting enough..ok hypocrite

Reactions: 12
The kids school had a swimming carnival today, I spotted Teddy in a pic back at school wearing a cap, caps are banned out our school, they are not sun safe, not sure if that’s majority of schools or what? It we have wide brim or bucket style for full coverage.

Can’t spot Sez or either of the 2 older kids in any of the carnival pics, did she keep them home so they didn’t have to get beaten in the pool?

Also whoever said that the school has zero diversity was not wrong, fark me, all white skin blonde hair variety of children.
I couldn't get over the lack of diversity either!

Reactions: 10
Such a big Blink fan… just started following Mark Hoppus.
And started following Carey Hart 🙄🙄 & Travis Kelce 🙄🙄
She sees Pink once and now follows her husband, I’ve been a Carey fan for 26yrs please move along…
I noticed yesterday she wasn’t following Mark. I noticed she went on a liking spree on Tom’s account so I looked to see if she was following them all but she was only following Tom & Travis. I’ve followed them all for years and had never seen Sez like a single post of Tom’s before yesterday. Because I follow them I couldn’t tell if Travis & Tom were recent new follows or not.

I’ll edit to add (because I know she reads here), Sez, I hope you’ve been listening to their newer stuff and know some of their older stuff that wasn’t played on commercial radio otherwise you’re going to fail at looking like a super fan on the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mamamia are only spinning this line now because they are scared of being on the wrong side of history.

Nothing more to it. They give no fucks
Oh absolutely. But even they chimed in sooner than Big Sez. Who also gives no fucks, but is probably starting to get heat for her silence.

Reactions: 8
The only thing I’m taking from her latest post is she’s realising that Brad is not a cute boy…. HeS ugly as duck..
also still no helplines or resources…. That has pissed me off. I have reported the story as it goes against mindframe guidelines to post/broadcast something without helplines.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Surrounded by cute boys 🙄 P.S. Buddy died. The tit this bottom dwelling mouth breather uses for content is gross.

Reactions: 31
I reckon she’s coloured her hair - hence the b&w. It looks so much darker than the spawn.

And there is a very strange, verging on stalkerish, comment on this Insta post from one of the aunties. If someone posted something like that on a picture of me and my kids I’d be replacing the deadlocks and installing cctv 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Could you imagine…

You’re married to a below avergqelittle man with who ‘became an influencer’ after one of his bogancore posts went viral among demented bogans, he shuts himself in his toilet cubicle office for 16 hours a day because he can’t do his job in the standard 8 hours, he’s butt hurt because his parents didn’t buy him Etnies to do flips in as a preteen, he failed as an army officer and as a police officer, and his style of parenting is playing favourites with the sporty child and buying 2 boats.

What a catch, amirite?

Now, here’s the best part!

Imagine you’re his wife. Big in idiocy and little in intelligence. He’s a better influencer than you, he’s a better worker than you, he is less dramatic about his family than you, he had a longer career than you as a police officer, he’s the favourite, more fun and better parent (according to both of you anyway), and dare I say it, he’s got better teeth than you.

What’s lower than below average?

HAHAHA.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.