The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'll be back later with some phone numbers.
But first I've got to take a gym wear selfie and get to the gym.."
That has pissed me off no end. I would never advice anyone to contact her in any way shape or form. Firstly, she would be of no help. She would use it against people because she was asked to help, not because she wants to. She throws her kids on social media knowing what's lurking out there. She has a history of doxing people. She is the most disingenuous person apart from the cadet. DV and DV murders are on a rapid rise, there's more happening on a daily basis that what is reported, it's happening to men and women constantly. DV among men is hardly reported due to embarrassment, threats and other factors. And why is it now that she says contact her, this hasn't just happened this week. She doesn't care, she wants to make it look like that so she can build her stadium. She needs to be bleeping cancelled.

Reactions: 24
"I'll be back later with some phone numbers.
But first I've got to take a gym wear selfie and get to the gym.."
She wonā€™t be back. Donā€™t share things unless you have the time to follow thru with content to help peopleā€¦. What if someone reads that and is triggered and needs help? Nope nothing to follow it upā€¦

itā€™s been 140+days since everything started in Gaza and she swans on in now and compares it to a Taylor Swift concert and Taylor Swift coverage? Where have you been? Where has your support been? Who are you following to keep up to date? She is an imbecile!!

Reactions: 19
You can duck right off about Palestine. Swanning in now when even Mamamia realise they canā€™t continue to stay silent and have allowed a few token stories.

Reactions: 21
That has pissed me off no end. I would never advice anyone to contact her in any way shape or form. Firstly, she would be of no help. She would use it against people because she was asked to help, not because she wants to. She throws her kids on social media knowing what's lurking out there. She has a history of doxing people. She is the most disingenuous person apart from the cadet. DV and DV murders are on a rapid rise, there's more happening on a daily basis that what is reported, it's happening to men and women constantly. DV among men is hardly reported due to embarrassment, threats and other factors. And why is it now that she says contact her, this hasn't just happened this week. She doesn't care, she wants to make it look like that so she can build her stadium. She needs to be bleeping cancelled.
All this plus the fact sheā€™s a lazy, grifting rude piece of tit who has no experience or expertise. I doubt an ex cop who was more experienced being on mat leave is hardly a compassionate expert in DV.

Reactions: 14
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Brad still lives there. Sheā€™d never allow him to leave. I do believe he sits in the toilet all day with the door shut and tells her not to bother him because heā€™s ā€œworkingā€, but that at least 50% of that time is YouTube. When she leaves the house heā€™ll slink out.

Thereā€™s no way theyā€™re happy though. She can pretend sheā€™s so proud of him for being such a hard worker, but he does duck all around the house or with the kids and sheā€™d resent him loads. No Sarah, stepping in and seeing your children on the weekend doesnā€™t make up for choosing to be absent all week. He works from home for duckā€™s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A separation would also make sense with her sudden gym obsession... interesting šŸ¤”
I know she said she's been going for a year or whatever but she very suddenly became fanatical about it. I'm still in shock over 3 times a day.
---
Also I can't tell if she thinks Swifties or Taylor Swift herself are the people with power... Sez being so eloquent as per usual.

Reactions: 12
She wonā€™t be back. Donā€™t share things unless you have the time to follow thru with content to help peopleā€¦. What if someone reads that and is triggered and needs help? Nope nothing to follow it upā€¦

itā€™s been 140+days since everything started in Gaza and she swans on in now and compares it to a Taylor Swift concert and Taylor Swift coverage? Where have you been? Where has your support been? Who are you following to keep up to date? She is an imbecile!!
She has had plenty of time to put numbers and places to contact, and not once in ever has she offered them. I don't trust her at all. Most DV victims find it hard to reach out at the best of times, and this flop thinks they will reach out to her, if they haven't done it already there not going to at all. I strongly advise no one to reach out to her. She used her job against someone as we all know, and she is in it for herself. There are places that don't advertise simply for the reason that they don't want the information (addresses) getting into the wrong hands. That information is kept very confidential.

Reactions: 11
I will write a lengthy rant later on, but I just wanted to pop in and quickly say that Sarah has got to be the dumbest, most tone-deaf idiot going. Her stupidity is dangerous. If sheā€™s trying to drum up engagement numbers by offering DV victims help, she can absolutely go duck herself with whatever product sheā€™s trying to get a deal for.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here's an idea, why doesn't she use some of her free time and actually study something? If she was truly interested in helping people or nutrition, she is in the prefect position to be able to go to uni. She could even go get a real job at the end of it. Too much of a lazy kearnt though to actually work hard and see something through.

Reactions: 15
Here's an idea, why doesn't she use some of her free time and actually study something? If she was truly interested in helping people or nutrition, she is in the prefect position to be able to go to uni. She could even go get a real job at the end of it. Too much of a lazy kearnt though to actually work hard and see something through.
And eat into her reading and gym time? No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it incredibly hard to stay silent when this imbecile posts about DV when there is LITERAL VIDEO AND WRITTEN EVIDENCE of her and her bleeping midget husband bullying and doxxing women, that they smugly posted on their own bleeping accounts.

This makes me absolutely RAGE!

I canā€™t even address the Palestine/Taylor Swift story. I have no bleeping words.

Reactions: 26
Why didnā€™t you step up, Sez?
You want people to post Taylor less and post more on ā€˜real life atrocitiesā€™ and youā€™re just over here with your gym selfies, book screenshots and daily ā€˜mOve yOuR bOdY iN a WaY tHaT fEeLs GeWdā€™ bullishit šŸ™„

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.