The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had black streaks in her hair?

I won’t lie, I am bleeping jealous, I love Blink, pains me to see these mother fuckers going
Is black streaks in blonde hair back in? I had this look back in the very early 2000’s. It’s on brand with Sez though, being years behind.

I saw Blink last week and like the above poster said, most were in band tees and jeans/shorts. It was 40+ degrees on our night so a hand full of young girls (18-21) were in bikini tops and looked more festival than mum & dad reliving their youth but I can’t say I saw a single bow or lace top made from nannas off cuts.

I’m interested to see if they’re braving the mosh or sitting in seats. We were shoulder to shoulder in ours and I’m not sure how Sez would go with that. Height challenged people (I’m talking to you Brad) will struggle with all the 6ft plus guys around too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blink fan since Dude Ranch. Seen them a bunch of times. Was a huge punk kid growing up.
Yeh no one dresses like that.

She’s taken her inspo from the Kardashians for sure hahaha what a failure

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t.

I dunno what’s worse. The short stubby nails. The 80s Madonna style top. The bow that doesn’t match anything else. The wayyyy too heavy make up that ages her an extra twenty years. The black streaks (who knew her hair could get worse than the over processed bleach blonde?!). The entire thing is such a massive miss. Has my vote for the worst she’s ever worn.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t.

I dunno what’s worse. The short stubby nails. The 80s Madonna style top. The bow that doesn’t match anything else. The wayyyy too heavy make up that ages her an extra twenty years. The black streaks (who knew her hair could get worse than the over processed bleach blonde?!). The entire thing is such a massive miss. Has my vote for the worst she’s ever worn.
For me it's a tie with the onesie to the theatre 🤣

Those black streaks with the blonde are really giving cenny coast bogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Could you imagine…

You’re married to a below avergqelittle man with who ‘became an influencer’ after one of his bogancore posts went viral among demented bogans, he shuts himself in his toilet cubicle office for 16 hours a day because he can’t do his job in the standard 8 hours, he’s butt hurt because his parents didn’t buy him Etnies to do flips in as a preteen, he failed as an army officer and as a police officer, and his style of parenting is playing favourites with the sporty child and buying 2 boats.

What a catch, amirite?

Now, here’s the best part!

Imagine you’re his wife. Big in idiocy and little in intelligence. He’s a better influencer than you, he’s a better worker than you, he is less dramatic about his family than you, he had a longer career than you as a police officer, he’s the favourite, more fun and better parent (according to both of you anyway), and dare I say it, he’s got better teeth than you.

What’s lower than below average?

HAHAHA.
What was the early post that went viral and started their influencing “careers”? I’d love to read it lol

Reactions: 7
What was the early post that went viral and started their influencing “careers”? I’d love to read it lol
Here it is! Really highlights how useless Brad is. It was far more tolerable back before Sarah started with her “my children are perfect and I have the most amazing husband who is instantly incredible at every single thing he tries”. Just be true to the bogans that you are.
---
Oops, dunno why it’s not in order!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
OMFG that outfit! She looks bloody ridiculous and what is wrong with her legs - they are like little stumps!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.