The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mamamia are only spinning this line now because they are scared of being on the wrong side of history.

Nothing more to it. They give no fucks
No they definitely don't. Considering they put up a story about the doxxing laws bullshit and failed to mention the reason behind and then limited comments 🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh, she is absolutely loving herself sick!

hopefully there’s a sighting in the wild of this “outfit” minus the magic mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has she had black streaks in her hair?

I won’t lie, I am bleeping jealous, I love Blink, pains me to see these mother fuckers going

Reactions: 10
That top is not very practical for moving in….surely
---
Has she had black streaks in her hair?

I won’t lie, I am bleeping jealous, I love Blink, pains me to see these mother fuckers going
She has definitely had the underneath layers darkened….whats Braddles gym babe look like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWH

She is so bleeping cringe and embarrassing!!!!!

I am a massive Blink fan, have been since pre All The Small Things. I saw them this week and 99% of people were in jeans/shorts and band tshirts, with vans or alike. She is going to stand out and not in a good way, in a bleeping try hard embarrassing way hahahaha.

I love that she can’t read the room ever. It’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My friends played in a California punk inspired group when we were in our late teens/twenties…. Not a bow to be seen at any gig I went to 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWH

She is so bleeping cringe and embarrassing!!!!!

I am a massive Blink fan, have been since pre All The Small Things. I saw them this week and 99% of people were in jeans/shorts and band tshirts, with vans or alike. She is going to stand out and not in a good way, in a bleeping try hard embarrassing way hahahaha.

I love that she can’t read the room ever. It’s hilarious.
This is legitimately almost the exact outfit I wore to see Good Charlotte as a 15 year old try hard 🤣 she is so bleeping embarrassing.

I sadly had to sell my tickets to blink tonight due to our baby sitter cancelling, and I am devastated.....even more so seeing this massive bleeping loser is going!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.