The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What extraordinary things?
I just fed my kids dinner and now we are reading books. Feels pretty ordinary.
IMG_3881.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG I'm soooo overwhelmed going to the gym 3 x a day, making ah-mazing lunches for my very polite considerate boys (cabanossi is a lunch, right?), reading a book a day...but I've got you fellow-mums, we are kindred spirits, I hear you and feel you and WEAR THE SHORTS (but be sure use a magic mirror to Photoshop those fugly legs)

Anyway, here's an ad for a product which might help alleviate that stress! Because this will benefit ME and my family

Such a selfish kunt, I'm pretty speechless tbh

#thankyouforsupportingmyfamily

Attachments

Reactions: 14
OMG I'm soooo overwhelmed going to the gym 3 x a day, making ah-mazing lunches for my very polite considerate boys (cabanossi is a lunch, right?), reading a book a day...but I've got you fellow-mums, we are kindred spirits, I hear you and feel you and WEAR THE SHORTS (but be sure use a magic mirror to Photoshop those fugly legs)

Anyway, here's an ad for a product which might help alleviate that stress! Because this will benefit ME and my family

Sometimes I forget what her face actually looks like because all we see are selfies in the magic mirror with her phone covering her elongated face from the “make me skinny” filters.

I think I prefer the phone covering. She is truly hideous. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she's still on ozempic. The wispy hair at the front and the receding hairline, which has got worse. Whoever does her eyebrows isn't very good, they look tit.

Reactions: 10
I sense he's moved out. Out of the bedroom at the very least. But part of the agreement is she gets to pretend everything is all rosey and peachy keen in Kearnt Country. Do we remember Brandley forewarning that Big Sez listens to enough true crime that he's basically toast if he puts a toe out of line? Cos domestic violence is hilarious. He would know. He's been a liaison so basically knows everything there is to know. Well he's put his mini Brand out of swamp waters and Nigella Sezempic ate the little man for dessert. Which is hilarious right? Dying at your partner's hands? Funny stuff. Let's make light of that. Now I guess he's MIA. Gone by the way of Bobley. I look forward to the Netflix doco on women who kill their husbands, featuring Big Sez. Their episode will be titled 'Swamp, Sex and Mr Not So Big'.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s defiantly odd. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house. It’s like Brad has literally dropped off the face of the earth. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t post much on weekends, because Brad has the kids? Lol
---
Yeah it’s defiantly odd. I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t post much on the weekends? Brads got the kids lol I’d love to be a fly on the wall at that house. Where’s our insider gone?

I sense he's moved out. Out of the bedroom at the very least. But part of the agreement is she gets to pretend everything is all rosey and peachy keen in Kearnt Country. Do we remember Brandley forewarning that Big Sez listens to enough true crime that he's basically toast if he puts a toe out of line? Cos domestic violence is hilarious. He would know. He's been a liaison so basically knows everything there is to know. Well he's put his mini Brand out of swamp waters and Nigella Sezempic ate the little man for dessert. Which is hilarious right? Dying at your partner's hands? Funny stuff. Let's make light of that. Now I guess he's MIA. Gone by the way of Bobley. I look forward to the Netflix doco on women who kill their husbands, featuring Big Sez. Their episode will be titled 'Swamp, Sex and Mr Not So Big'.
I’ve thought they’ve been separated for a while too. Especially as she has to drag the kids everywhere, when Brad should be at home. Knox is definitely old enough to keep himself occupied at home knowing Brad is in the toilet if he needs him. I would think at his age he’d prefer to be on his iPad at home than on his iPad at the gym. He’s also appearing less and less on her feed too and in her stories too. Other than a small handful of photos over the last few months, a new follower would be forgiven for thinking she’s a poor single mum like her sister.

Reactions: 18
He's not working 16 hours a day.
There's no way his employer would allow that. He's working regular hours and sleeping elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I said it months ago that he's not living there. There's absolutely no way she'd be calling him on the phone if he's in the house. Whether they're separated or not, he's not in that house during the week.

She hasn’t got her nails done!!!
I can see why she normally does. Maybe she has been too busy…..

Reactions: 12
He's not working 16 hours a day.
There's no way his employer would allow that. He's working regular hours and sleeping elsewhere.
But he is the hardest worker in all the land!!!

The only way these kearnts justify what they do is by quantifying it.

Hardest worker = more hours worked than anyone else ever.

Self Love = weight loss.

Validation = stadium of followers.

It really is a sad existence.

Reactions: 19
that massage oil is so divine it’s never been used.. she could really have a good marketing angle on that pear. For example… is your widdle man so teeny tiny he barely touches the side?do you love being loved by him so much that you fake it to stroke his ego (the only big thing about him)? Then the pear is for you…
The more I see of this thing the more I want to go and buy a massive fat long dildo - wtf is this make up sponge vibrator? Seriously, I mean if that's what you're used to, which she no doubt is, as widdle man probs just has no more than a mound in his pants. It makes me feel empty just looking at it lol. In the pouch that looks like it's from the Salvos and used to contain some Estee Lauder freebies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.