The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit surprised neither of them did a big over the top word salad about how great their marriage is and how much they love each other for Valentine’s Day
They may be busy with the lube and pear 🍐 opps sorry passes around vomit bags lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Bit surprised neither of them did a big over the top word salad about how great their marriage is and how much they love each other for Valentine’s Day
No doubt Sez has had a tantrum because Brad refused to post about her when he’d rather be posting about gym babe. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s insane, she’s such a selfish bleep these days. Trying to keep up with Brad. He’s got a life outside of the home, his work, but she’s got zero going for her, so she can make 44 classes in a month, plus 2 business days in January were public holidays and kin would have been closed
Life outside the home!!!!! He can't even get out of the toilet block.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HAHAHAHA her advice about progress photos and only taking them sometimes. witch please. It’s all you bleeping post these days. Your followers don’t want to see them every day, multiple times a day. You post them for yourself. In terms of ‘loving yourself’ you’ve got it covered now, for sure. But you make it clear as duck that you believe you’re better than anyone who doesn’t follow your new lifestyle. “I would rather drag my kids outside and drive during a dangerous storm so I can do what I want instead of taking them to sport or letting them have a routine that prioritises their learning and development by giving them sufficient time to complete homework”

Congratulations on your weight loss. But your biggest loss is the only empowering storyline you had for your followers - love yourself no matter your size. So shallow, so tone deaf, so egotistical. You’re not going to be gym girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Big Braddy has come to babysit while sez goes on another fill her cup adventure.
Sez: quick let’s get a pic to show the internet aunties we like each othwr
Brad: ok let’s show them tattlers Loki is still alive too.
Sez: we’re total #goals they’ll totally believe I love being loved by you.
Honestly not sure if that’s just a massive bleeping bird or really tiny man

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of a rant because I’m sick of this b1tch and her rambling nonsense. What A pathetic human being! She’ll never give up the “influencer” gig. It’s the only validation she gets in life. No one else has any time for her including her husband, sister and parents! Calling followers online aunties. Buying bot followers so she can get “partnerships” with companies. It’s all starting to slow down. There are no where near as many partnerships and grifting as she had last year. The more she is trying to get partnerships, they will look into her and see these threads and expose her as the people she really is. She is a try hard of all try hards! So fu*ken irrelevant to real world women and making them feel like failures because they work, study, run around after their family and make sacrifices for themselves to keep the day to day running going for their kids! Honey, you’re the failure! Placing ads for women’s pleasure toys between her kids. Should be ashamed of herself for exploiting her kids. Anything for a buck and validation from a bunch of strangers. Looking forward to seeing this train go off the rails in the coming couple of years! Cheating husband rumours, falls out with fearless females…. There will be more! Keep up the facade princess, we all can see what BS you’re showing to the world. Ultimately you are the one that is embarrassing yourself and your family!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bit of a rant because I’m sick of this b1tch and her rambling nonsense. What A pathetic human being! She’ll never give up the “influencer” gig. It’s the only validation she gets in life. No one else has any time for her including her husband, sister and parents! Calling followers online aunties. Buying bot followers so she can get “partnerships” with companies. It’s all starting to slow down. There are no where near as many partnerships and grifting as she had last year. The more she is trying to get partnerships, they will look into her and see these threads and expose her as the people she really is. She is a try hard of all try hards! So fu*ken irrelevant to real world women and making them feel like failures because they work, study, run around after their family and make sacrifices for themselves to keep the day to day running going for their kids! Honey, you’re the failure! Placing ads for women’s pleasure toys between her kids. Should be ashamed of herself for exploiting her kids. Anything for a buck and validation from a bunch of strangers. Looking forward to seeing this train go off the rails in the coming couple of years! Cheating husband rumours, falls out with fearless females…. There will be more! Keep up the facade princess, we all can see what BS you’re showing to the world. Ultimately you are the one that is embarrassing yourself and your family!
Anyone who feels like tit watching their stories - I hope you’re ok. This witch is p a t h e t i c. She’s full of tit. For a stay at home “working mother” she still can’t do anything. The absolute perfect example of Instagram being an absolute lie. It’s a tiny little app this moron has chosen to base her entire self worth on. All she does is sit on her filtered ass all day, buy tit at Westfield and scramble for content. I don’t buy any of it. It’s bleeping entertaining because she’s such an inauthentic POS. The fact her tiny misogynist husband cheated on her at the gym and she still is putting the bullshit on. Give it up! Have some damn self respect and get a proper job to pay for the speech therapy and dentistry most of your kids need. For a former cop, the fact she has no sense of children’s safety online is a bleeping joke. I can’t get over how chronically stupid she is. It should be illegal. Not only chronically stupid, I should say, but NASTY. Nasty, selfish, awful. The receipts live forever Sarah Kearns. You have no one to blame but yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone who feels like tit watching their stories - I hope you’re ok. This witch is p a t h e t i c. She’s full of tit. For a stay at home “working mother” she still can’t do anything. The absolute perfect example of Instagram being an absolute lie. It’s a tiny little app this moron has chosen to base her entire self worth on. All she does is sit on her filtered ass all day, buy tit at Westfield and scramble for content. I don’t buy any of it. It’s bleeping entertaining because she’s such an inauthentic POS. The fact her tiny misogynist husband cheated on her at the gym and she still is putting the bullshit on. Give it up! Have some damn self respect and get a proper job to pay for the speech therapy and dentistry most of your kids need. For a former cop, the fact she has no sense of children’s safety online is a bleeping joke. I can’t get over how chronically stupid she is. It should be illegal. Not only chronically stupid, I should say, but NASTY. Nasty, selfish, awful. The receipts live forever Sarah Kearns. You have no one to blame but yourself.
Yes. Yes. YES!
👏👏👏👏👏👏

I know I shouldn't be surprised but I just cannot believe that she didn't follow through with her launch.
Aside from the fact that it's unprofessional, the fact that no one has held her accountable is a big red flag. If no one is invested in you or remembering what you said, then you are not much of an influencer.

Reactions: 23
The wheels have well and truly fallen off. Her family can’t stand her, her husband locks himself in a toilet block to get away from her. All she has is filters and those kids. I know you don’t have to plaster your relationship all over socials, but for a couple who literally made it their whole personality, to not have Brad show up anymore is really odd. He isn’t even doing adds anymore.

Reactions: 31
The wheels have well and truly fallen off. Her family can’t stand her, her husband locks himself in a toilet block to get away from her. All she has is filters and those kids. I know you don’t have to plaster your relationship all over socials, but for a couple who literally made it their whole personality, to not have Brad show up anymore is really odd. He isn’t even doing adds anymore.
The downfall is glorious and I am here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Brad’s ego can’t handle any criticism at all and he has a real job, so it probably wasn’t worth the stress with his declining engagement and increase in people wising up to his bullshit. Unfortunately for her, she’s nothing without him.

My husband is working from home today. He prepped dinner and hung out washing while he was on a call. His last meeting finished early, so now he’s playing with the baby while I have a cup of tea before school pick up. This is the joy and flexibility of being able to work from home. It’s meant to be a positive thing for work life balance. Sarah is so dumb. It’s really embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
All I take from the latest stories from the Pink concert and Valentines Day is that she is a pathetic Clinger.

Reactions: 11
Worded beautifully! Perfect add on to my rant! Publicly exposing your entire family and yourself is always going to have some form of backlash. Hers will be with her kids when they want privacy when dealing with teenage issues. Can you imagine how well it’s going to go down when the a love of the one of the boys life says, your mum exploited you as a child! It will end up feuding like her and her parents. She is responsible for it. She will be an hysterical lunatic! Imagine what she will do to her kids girlfriends considering what she does to adults. Even Brandwee knows when to stop these days!

Reactions: 11
Brad’s ego can’t handle any criticism at all and he has a real job, so it probably wasn’t worth the stress with his declining engagement and increase in people wising up to his bullshit. Unfortunately for her, she’s nothing without him.

My husband is working from home today. He prepped dinner and hung out washing while he was on a call. His last meeting finished early, so now he’s playing with the baby while I have a cup of tea before school pick up. This is the joy and flexibility of being able to work from home. It’s meant to be a positive thing for work life balance. Sarah is so dumb. It’s really embarrassing.
I work full time in a hybrid role. I work between 3 and 5 days a week from home. I’ve never understood how time poor Brad is when he works from home. My work days are 8hrs long but once you take out things you do in the office like chatting to colleagues, lunch breaks, grabbing coffee, the commute etc, i can get my workload done in 4-5 hours. Most days I manage to get 1-2 loads of washing done, dinner prep, school drop off & pickup, sometimes I even do a small gym circuit and vacuum and mop. I’m in a management role and if I had Brad under me, I would’ve put him on performance management months ago with the intention of letting him go. If he works 16 hours a day at home, he’d probably need 24 hours to complete his workload in an office and that’s just tit time management.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I work full time in a hybrid role. I work between 3 and 5 days a week from home. I’ve never understood how time poor Brad is when he works from home. My work days are 8hrs long but once you take out things you do in the office like chatting to colleagues, lunch breaks, grabbing coffee, the commute etc, i can get my workload done in 4-5 hours. Most days I manage to get 1-2 loads of washing done, dinner prep, school drop off & pickup, sometimes I even do a small gym circuit and vacuum and mop. I’m in a management role and if I had Brad under me, I would’ve put him on performance management months ago with the intention of letting him go. If he works 16 hours a day at home, he’d probably need 24 hours to complete his workload in an office and that’s just tit time management.
He probably doesn’t stay home as often, but she’s trying to save face by saying how much he works and how hard he works for them.

He probably doesn’t stay home as often, but she’s trying to save face by saying how much he works and how hard he works for them.
Yeah I agree. I think Sez thinks it’s a huge flex. Her husband works so hard, but it just makes him look like a tit employee. It also makes his workplace look bad as it appears they don’t encourage a good work/life balance.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.