Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
There is so much to unpack here. First the eyebrows!!! WTF secondly, Sez you don’t own any nice clothes. Thirdly is her Botox wearing off?? Her forehead is actually moving
The hairline is receding at a very rapid pace.
---
What is with that rapidly receding hairline? She doesn’t have a forehead anymore, it’s not even a five-head, it’s an eight-head!
Beat me to it, I can't even believe it shocking it is. It actually starts towards the back of her head. Love this for the ugly bitch this is just taking her to next level foul.

Reactions: 6
In Queensland we were told it’s only for those on a health care card… I could be wrong though… but there’s also the Medicare dental scheme too. Not sure if that one is means tested. We use our private health. My son has EDS which can affect your teeth so he has a check up every 6 months… when I looked at the price for his checkup, those Kearnts could easily pay $200-$300 for a checkup, X-rays and then get a referral. Lazy pieces of shit.
It’s probably different in each state which is a shame as it’s such a great program. The school based dentist here is for almost all school aged kids, no means testing. I think as long as they’re attending school (not tafe), they’re eligible. I don’t know about other areas but our clinic is based at one of the local public primary schools.

I would assume after reading that Sez claims they both earn in excess of $170k per annum they would have private health for tax reasons. Most policies give a free check up/scale & clean each year don’t they? So even more reason why there’s no excuse for them not to take their kids to be checked. All the money in the world for mountains of plastic crap but they don’t value the health of the kids.

IMG_6381.jpeg

canijustsay

VIP Member
I didn’t think it was possible for her to surprise me, but she did. I was sure that $6 “must have” recommendation she teased was going to her next game changer a ad, but it wasn’t 😳
Who didn’t know this already? Sard is so last year… I’ve moved onto Exit sticks and the amazing products that Dr Kyla recommends!

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Was just coming to say the same with the screenshots. Sez, every time you’ve had a reel perform “well” you’ve bragged about it. I bet she’s already updated her CV 😂. No doubt the company paid to promote it. This is why she’s got so many spammy new followers.
View attachment 2716983
View attachment 2716984
And if anyone had clicked on her name for the reel and gone to her page, surely they would have looked at the one next to it with Finnnnaaaayyyy wearing the same shirt, thinking it might be more info about the wrap holder? Do I think it’s been viewed by people looking at the wrap holder, for back to school lunch ideas etc, not people looking for her stuff online!

Msoscyq

VIP Member
The cadet has a type. The gym girl from where he works out and the young female cadet in his class. Is the old saying Leopards never change their spots ! She couldn't handle life with 1 child constantly saying how hard it was doing it alone, there's no way she can manage 3. I can't wait to see how they cope with 3 teens. And the cadet is going to try and chat up the young girls the boys bring home.
---
And just to clarify the cadet went to Duntroon, which is for officer training down in Canberra. So that's where he trained, a long way from big ole sez.
And she still couldn't cope even though she had his family and hers close by?

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
My daughter is the same. She has a plate, and a lip bumper, braces on the front as a preventive measure & she wears the “whiskers” for 12 hours a day. It’s a lot but the improvement in 6 months is amazing. I had no idea about a lot of it though there just wasn’t many people sharing. I found a lot of American mums sharing but that was it. She could really use this to her advantage. It can be done in a tasteful way. She doesn’t have to show photos of him, but she could let her “community” know how important it is to seek treatment from an orthodontist
Exactly! Like I'm not talking about going live and filming him getting it all done and sharing the nitty gritty details, we all know these influencer kids need their privacy! But generally speaking it is something she could talk about and actually be relatable for.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
I have MS, including one chicken wing of an arm and I can lift 10kg more successfully mid flare up than this blob on a good day. I’m also an average Joe and don’t go to the gym 3 times a day to exclusively do strength workouts in my Connies. Laughable 😂😂😂
10kg is a 1-year-old.

Adding the bar, she's maybe got a 2-year-old there...?

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Is Maggie saying (and Sarah agreeing) that boys are being unnecessarily diagnosed with ADHD/ODD?
Surely she couldn’t then turn around in future and say she or the boys have it.

I don’t think she has said she has ADHD (she is always late to bandwagons though, maybe wait another year), I think she just thinks being a ‘hot mess mum’ is qUiRkY and relatable and relies on that in place of a personality.

Attachments