Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I think she’s just being very flexible with the truth. Maybe 18kg from her absolute heaviest point, pregnant with Teddy 🥴. I maintain that she actually gained weight in 2023 when she started her ✨journey✨ and didn’t lose anything until Brad cheated on her (again).
Yeah it was defiantly the last few months of the year. It wasn’t journey”

Reactions: 5

hazelnot

Chatty Member
If they had separated, they're doing a hell of a lot more for the 'gram than just wearing rings...

canijustsay

VIP Member
I doubt she’s had a proper adhd diagnosis. She would be ablsolutelt flogging that for content.

Also, the seeking a diagnosis to being supplied meds is a long, arduous and highly regulated process. She wouldn’t have bothered, would have been too hard work for her.
Especially after seeing the boost in followers LDB had after her diagnosis

Snaggletooth

His eyes don't focus so could be a number of things. They could be turned in, needing surgery then patching. He could have 1 or 2 lazy eyes, which surgery then patching or patching alone could help. He could have a cataract, which needs urgent surgery. Until he sees and ophthalmologist and had a proper examination, it's hard to know the reason. But looking at the latest photos, it's VERY clear that his eyes don't focus. Looking over older photos and videos it's clear but not as clear as those theatre photos she posted on her feed. So his eyes are definitely getting worse which in my opinion, he has an undetected and untreated cataract resulting in his turn eye/s. Cataracts lead to blindness.

Again, without giving myself away, this is all from personal experience.

So Sez, if you're reading, please, as much as I hate you, I don't want your son to lose his vision. Get his eyes checked. At least start with an optometrist. An independent one not opsm, who'll give you an urgent ophthalmologist referral.

I beg you.
He has such beady little close together eyes. They so squinty and he is always squinting. Probably why he is still reading board books at 10 🙄

snarklife

Did she make it sound like the patch causes nightmares and a whole bunch of things 😅😅 great pitch Sez.

• Haha

Jane T

Oh yeah… I’d be very comfortable knowing 1million had seen my child on the internet.

worst parenting ever.
[/QUOTE

With a fucking phallic shaped object too. My god
Oh yeah… I’d be very comfortable knowing 1million had seen my child on the internet.

worst parenting ever.

with a fucking phallic chapped object too. Fucking gross. These influencers do not give a shit about their kids

Reactions: 4

dempstat

If you want an example of how you DO NOT want your partner or children to act, go watch her story about Brad getting a “treat” from the corner store. How embarrassing!

side note….. don’t be terrified that Brad is shirtless, he has a poo coloured top on. I was worried for a minute!
The whistle talk!!

Reactions: 4