Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I thought she said that due to her forgetfulness and being all over the place etc she thought she might have undiagnosed ADHD.

Reactions: 2
We’ve got a tie for the new thread title. I tried to combine them, but it’s too long. Any stragglers should go back and choose their favourite now 🫶
9645D00F-5D19-4C90-9FB4-1FB5D285ACCB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

canijustsay

VIP Member
His eyes don't focus so could be a number of things. They could be turned in, needing surgery then patching. He could have 1 or 2 lazy eyes, which surgery then patching or patching alone could help. He could have a cataract, which needs urgent surgery. Until he sees and ophthalmologist and had a proper examination, it's hard to know the reason. But looking at the latest photos, it's VERY clear that his eyes don't focus. Looking over older photos and videos it's clear but not as clear as those theatre photos she posted on her feed. So his eyes are definitely getting worse which in my opinion, he has an undetected and untreated cataract resulting in his turn eye/s. Cataracts lead to blindness.

Again, without giving myself away, this is all from personal experience.

So Sez, if you're reading, please, as much as I hate you, I don't want your son to lose his vision. Get his eyes checked. At least start with an optometrist. An independent one not opsm, who'll give you an urgent ophthalmologist referral.

I beg you.
What have I missed with his eyes?

Reactions: 1