Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
It’s probably different in each state which is a shame as it’s such a great program. The school based dentist here is for almost all school aged kids, no means testing. I think as long as they’re attending school (not tafe), they’re eligible. I don’t know about other areas but our clinic is based at one of the local public primary schools.

I would assume after reading that Sez claims they both earn in excess of $170k per annum they would have private health for tax reasons. Most policies give a free check up/scale & clean each year don’t they? So even more reason why there’s no excuse for them not to take their kids to be checked. All the money in the world for mountains of plastic crap but they don’t value the health of the kids.

View attachment 2669130
We are in regional Qld and have a school based dental clinic, not means tested or anything & it’s free. Kids from other schools attend it as well as the Kindy kids. This one does 6 monthly visits. It’s fabulous, wish I could go to save some money 😂😂

Reactions: 4

Babble3344

I want to say something about that gym, but I can’t. It will blow my cover and Sez will know who I am. However, I would be questioning the qualifications of some of those ‘instructors’.
The trainers are hopeless! Didn’t one start as a client of Kelsie and become a PT?

• Wow
Reactions: 3

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
I guess if she was charging $100, maybe there’s 200 suckers should could convince? I’m doubtful at that price point, but it’s not a lot of people. For $50, that’s 400 people? I guess also possible, but I’m assuming whatever this is a one time thing and not an ongoing income stream. Even for $20k, you have to take 30% out for tax and then whatever her overheads were. Is it more or less effort than picking up a few shifts at Tuggerah Kmart? I don’t think it will work as a get rich quick scheme, but I do predict we’ll see some some very conscious, not impulse purchases once the money comes in.
Yes, very true! She will totes do this.

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
All this my kids are amazing, I’m so happy blah blah blah - it’s all a load of shit. We know it, and deep down you know it too Big Sez. She’s overcompensating for how desperately unhappy she is and it’s all of her own making. They have built their current lives off of image and what looks good on an app. If she says how amazing life is enough times then it must be true! How any influencer sleeps at night knowing their entire income is dependent upon an app they have no control over beats me, but when you are scrambling to project the perfect life like this one is it no wonder her hair is falling out (that and the Ozempic).

The lockdowns, changing from an 8 hours on my feet to 8 hours on my bum job, peri-menopause etc etc have got me the biggest I’ve ever been in my life. Heavier than I was at 42 weeks pregnant (yep, to the day) with a 10 pound baby. I am the size of a house, but you know what Sez? My husband hasn’t cheated on me, and if he ever did I doubt that losing weight would fix the gaping hole in our relationship that it would cause. My children are the normal amount of arsehole and my house is lovely, but it’s lovely for me, not because it’s for public exhibition. We don’t have the best of everything but you know what we do have? Friends and family that love us, want to spend time with us and life that isn’t built like a house of cards.

In saying all that, this shit is going to implode one day. Brad will leave. She’ll go postal and burn the swamp down a la Muriel’s Wedding and her kids will one day realise their whole lives have been fodder for strangers ( granted, it will take them a while. They are thick as mince). Normally I wouldn’t be gleeful about such things, but the day this smug bitch gets her comeuppance will be amazing!
I love you!

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
It’s probably different in each state which is a shame as it’s such a great program. The school based dentist here is for almost all school aged kids, no means testing. I think as long as they’re attending school (not tafe), they’re eligible. I don’t know about other areas but our clinic is based at one of the local public primary schools.

I would assume after reading that Sez claims they both earn in excess of $170k per annum they would have private health for tax reasons. Most policies give a free check up/scale & clean each year don’t they? So even more reason why there’s no excuse for them not to take their kids to be checked. All the money in the world for mountains of plastic crap but they don’t value the health of the kids.

View attachment 2669130
NSW have kids get 1052 per 24 months covered at the dentist and many bulk bill kids now which is nice, otherwise you get back