Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think maybe because the ad was probably shared by Wrapd? That’s a huuuge day for Sarah. Shame the never stuck around.
---
Also, I need to know how much she’s begging her subscribers for engagement. It’s pretty much all the comments on that ad.
I’d say she’s offered a prize to one of her subscribers. Whether the prize winner will actually receive it is another thing though. The comments are too generic to be from followers who genuinely are interested in the product.

Reactions: 8

girlfromdownunder

Chatty Member
Lol at when she said, “you never see me out in the sun, on the boat, at the beach, anywhere, even gardening around the house, out on the motorbikes…”. I was like, wow this is the most honest she’s ever been because she genuinely doesn’t do any of that! But then she kept talking and said she’s always wearing a sun shirt when she does those activists. Bullllllllshit. We have eyes!!
View attachment 2718795
I thought the exact same thing. Girl is looking so rough def not glowing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

influenzaaar

VIP Member
This Sarah is bloody amazing, she is such an honest and hard working person, cares deeply for her family & me a lovely lady.
Still pimps her kids for content and -10 points for wearing cachia pyjamas 🤢 some influencers may be better than others but if you’ve got your kids on socials, you can all get in the bin

Reactions: 7

notgifted

VIP Member
Did he do the umbrella for the kids or just this wench? Doubt the kids are even there , probably dumped them off to Nan, can’t have them missing out on stuff the other cousins are getting

canijustsay

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but does anyone else not like Roast Chicken in the slow cooker? Its the one thing that I can't eat. I much prefer a Oven Roasted Chicken.
All the influencers do this “hack”
I don’t eat meat but my husband said the chicken is super dry. I prefer to cook a roast in the oven.