The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HNY Tattle aunties!

Welcome to the new thread for Brad Kearns, Sarah Kearns, DaDMuM, Mrs DaDMuM and their teeth.

Thanks to @screenfreelookatme for the thread title. Your suggestion had more votes than Sezzy’s average engagement. Well done! Your prize is a trip to Sydney to get whatever you want from Rebel, the opportunity to spend your birthday money on Sez, hearing the proposal story from Brad and Sez at the Centrepoint Tower, Brad will even whisper the unknown Loki phrase in your ear as long as you promise not to tell Sez, and Sez will tell you how to mould your leg into the floorboards as long as you don’t tell anyone it’s heavily edited how she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The constant “perfect family”, “perfect kids”, “i love being there mum”, “my life is so wonderful and perfect” narrative is nauseating. If you keep having to tell yourself and us that your life is sunshine and rainbows all the time i’m betting the opposite has more truth.

At least AG keeps it real.

Reactions: 29
The constant “perfect family”, “perfect kids”, “i love being there mum”, “my life is so wonderful and perfect” narrative is nauseating. If you keep having to tell yourself and us that your life is sunshine and rainbows all the time i’m betting the opposite has more truth.

At least AG keeps it real.
Yep, seeing her post consistently about how picture perfect the kids are is just so unrealistic! I have a 5 year old and a newborn and I love them both so much but duck me the 5 year old is an absolute asshole some days and I can freely admit that!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So good to see the Kearns Kids getting to experience a day out in the city.... they never go anywhere or do anything.

Looks to be a very affordable day out:
Theatre Tickets x 3
Merch and Snacks at Theatre
New outfits / shoes
Mini Golf

Follow the Kearnts on more tips on how to make your weekends free.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants people to believe a 7? and a 10 year old ask her the story of how their mummy and daddy got engaged? Mummy and Daddy? Surely they are not calling her mummy at those ages? Load of crap.

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t post them online anymore, guys. She’s respectful of their privacy.
Don’t be silly, those super respectful boys gave consent for their mum to post this. They are sooo clever they understand the repercussions of social media & want to show their aunties how big and kind and special they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m not convinced Knox has braces, it looks like staining!

Surely the gold is sponsored content.

You forgot to add Sarah’s new $180 dress!

They saw the theatre show inspired by Brad cheating… “beauty and the beast” the gym bird vs swamp troll, a Disney classic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not convinced Knox has braces, it looks like staining!

Surely the gold is sponsored content.

You forgot to add Sarah’s new $180 dress!

They saw the theatre show inspired by Brad cheating… “beauty and the beast” the gym bird vs swamp troll, a Disney classic
I think he has braces but she’s going out of her way to photoshop/filter pics he is in to hide it. I think she knows they cop a lot of tit online about their family’s dental care and she’s hoping to get Knox through the next few years without anyone noticing. One day she’ll post a photo of him and he’ll have semi normal teeth and she’ll act like they’ve always looked like that. Although, she’ll be so irrelevant by the time the braces come off that no one will notice or care.

Reactions: 14
If she was gonna share anything about those boys, you’d think it would be the braces and the journey etc etc. not even sharing pics but just the process and how to go about it. Im surprised she hasn’t made a reel.

Reactions: 9
I thought traditional metal braces were best for children - well, according to my kid's orthodontist.

Just had a thought, wonder if she hasn't even taken him to an ortho and she's just gotten him those cheapo clear invisalign knocknoffs you get online.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought traditional metal braces were best for children - well, according to my kid's orthodontist.

Just had a thought, wonder if she hasn't even taken him to an ortho and she's just gotten him those cheapo clear invisalign knocknoffs you get online.
With an overbite that severe Invisalign won’t help. She probably saw an ad on Insta & bought them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.