The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watch the video of her in the ice bath, to see her real body. She’s definitely lost weight, but she’s not as thin as her photos.

Reactions: 18
She’s not thin, but she’s definitely lost a huge amount of weight.

Reactions: 9
Sez frothing over her 1M views and claiming she “usually doesn’t care about how many views her reels get” has gotta be the funniest thing I’ve seen this weekend. Babe, any time a reel of yours has gone over 100K you’ve posted about it! We know you’re desperate
It’s probably because Wrapped have paid for it to be a sponsored post and it’s been targeted for people that follow lunchbox brands etc
It could have been a dog doing a turd in a wrapped thing and sponsored and still her a million views
---
Those ghastly sun shirts are back.
We never see her outside without one… on the side lines… never involved 🤣
---
She isn’t original with the Lskd gear. They’re all wearing it.

Attachments

Was just coming to say the same with the screenshots. Sez, every time you’ve had a reel perform “well” you’ve bragged about it. I bet she’s already updated her CV 😂. No doubt the company paid to promote it. This is why she’s got so many spammy new followers.
View attachment 2716983
View attachment 2716984
And if anyone had clicked on her name for the reel and gone to her page, surely they would have looked at the one next to it with Finnnnaaaayyyy wearing the same shirt, thinking it might be more info about the wrap holder? Do I think it’s been viewed by people looking at the wrap holder, for back to school lunch ideas etc, not people looking for her stuff online!

Reactions: 6
Was just coming to say the same with the screenshots. Sez, every time you’ve had a reel perform “well” you’ve bragged about it. I bet she’s already updated her CV 😂. No doubt the company paid to promote it. This is why she’s got so many spammy new followers.
View attachment 2716983
View attachment 2716984
Oh yeah… I’d be very comfortable knowing 1million had seen my child on the internet.

worst parenting ever.

Reactions: 28
So big Sez has crossed the line into ice baths now, wow.
How long will it be until she pulls out knox’s her wedding dress to do a try on? So she can prove how skinny she is.
Maybe they can renew the vows with Maggie Dent for her 20kgs loss celebration, shame she’s still not on talking terms with all the family, nothings changed from the original wedding 😂😂

This is a family of utter bogans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a kid holding a tubed shaped object I haven’t seen the reel so I maybe way off but children holding objects that shape are hot stuff on certain parts of the internet
And even if it’s not it would make me physically sick to know that many people where watching my children

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s a kid holding a tubed shaped object I haven’t seen the reel so I maybe way off but children holding objects that shape are hot stuff on certain parts of the internet
And even if it’s not it would make me physically sick to know that many people where watching my children
Yeah no one cares about the wrapped.

Im disgusted that a woman that said she’s not posting her kids as much and giving them privacy would happily pimp them out to over a million people for an ad 😔 I’m disgusted but NOT surprised!

Reactions: 27
Only the Kearnts could think over a million with a mix of pedos people watching videos of their kids was something to brag about. 🤮
You’d think the “ex cop” would have some idea of what sick fucks put on the dark web. So disturbing. I don’t like her kids but they shouldn’t be subjected to that. 💔

Reactions: 15
duck, fitness Sez is truly insufferable. I can't wait until she gets bigger again. The everyday, constant talk about weightless and exercise is ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.