The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a real pet hate of influencers sharing gofundme’s and asking people to donate, when they themself haven’t donated.

Reactions: 24
And 1.1mil people could easily find out exactly where her kids live and go to school, their names and ages. Where they do their activities. And now have photos of them holding a phallic shaped snack container and putting it in their mouths. For an ex cop she is so completely clueless about child protection and what some creeps do with photos and videos of kids

Reactions: 33
Uhhh everyone is being mean to Sarah about her hugely famous reel because she’s so skinny! Before it was because we were all jealous of her huge property and mansion house. Now we are all jealous moles, crappy that we aren’t glOwinG in weight loss. She’s just so skinny now!! She’s so frail. Fading away, the poor little poppet. Pity she can’t shrink in height to match her teeny tiny steroid injecting brother husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We didn’t get a soppy hand holding post or video with little man did we? Date night my ass. She went for a walk to burn calories because she’s super fit now and exercise is her personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And 1.1mil people could easily find out exactly where her kids live and go to school, their names and ages. Where they do their activities. And now have photos of them holding a phallic shaped snack container and putting it in their mouths. For an ex cop she is so completely clueless about child protection and what some creeps do with photos and videos of kids
But Sezzy was the best and most admirable cop ever. NSW Police would have fallen apart with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol at when she said, “you never see me out in the sun, on the boat, at the beach, anywhere, even gardening around the house, out on the motorbikes…”. I was like, wow this is the most honest she’s ever been because she genuinely doesn’t do any of that! But then she kept talking and said she’s always wearing a sun shirt when she does those activists. Bullllllllshit. We have eyes!!
E916D4B9-4E2D-4AEE-B0FA-F53D4C89DF0E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lol at when she said, “you never see me out in the sun, on the boat, at the beach, anywhere, even gardening around the house, out on the motorbikes…”. I was like, wow this is the most honest she’s ever been because she genuinely doesn’t do any of that! But then she kept talking and said she’s always wearing a sun shirt when she does those activists. Bullllllllshit. We have eyes!!
View attachment 2718795
I thought the exact same thing. Girl is looking so rough def not glowing.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Semi-regular nonsense update…
(To be clear, the update is semi-regular, the nonsense spewing out of her mouth is constant 🤙)
---
Thought about recording her little weight loss pep talk, but couldn’t bring myself to sit through it twice

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was going to go back and post a billion photos of her outside NOT wearing the bloody shirts, but I can’t be bothered. We all know she’s a lying liar.

Also lol at ‘date night’. Bet she was alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So project glow is meant to start this week (based on NSW school term), you’d think she would have spent the last few weeks promoting it. Not a mention, even the weekend before. Let’s see if we get a mention later today. It’s not like she has been busy, like with a real job 🫠 she’s been reading a book a day 🤦‍♀️

She is a social media managers worst nightmare. Sez, you got to follow through 🙄 she is the worst ‘influencer’ ever

Reactions: 19
So project glow is meant to start this week (based on NSW school term), you’d think she would have spent the last few weeks promoting it. Not a mention, even the weekend before. Let’s see if we get a mention later today. It’s not like she has been busy, like with a real job 🫠 she’s been reading a book a day 🤦‍♀️

She is a social media managers worst nightmare. Sez, you got to follow through 🙄 she is the worst ‘influencer’ ever
At least she presents herself really nicely when she does show up though 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooooo… what is this lazy bogan going to do now all of her kids are at school? Project Glow? Doubtful. Get an actual job? Pigs might fly.
Imagine having no purpose like this fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooooo… what is this lazy bogan going to do now all of her kids are at school? Project Glow? Doubtful. Get an actual job? Pigs might fly.
Imagine having no purpose like this fuckwit.
After school drop off she will do 3 separate classes at Kin Health and after that she will go home and do more workouts via the Emily Fit app she’s is being paid to promote.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.