The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have a good before/after of the hair loss? (Sorry, I'm lazy!)

Also, she must have ... what... 30 fan girls, tops? Surely no more than that.

Reactions: 8
Do we have a good before/after of the hair loss? (Sorry, I'm lazy!)

Also, she must have ... what... 30 fan girls, tops? Surely no more than that.
Oooh yes, I would love to see BH/AF (before hairloss/after hairloss) pics. It's really noticeable hey. Note: I myself need to lose some weight, tone up, clean up my diet. But I already have very fine hair and I do not want to add baldness to my list of things 🥴 so no ozempic for moi. I'm just doing it with plain ol' exercise + good nutrition

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't imagine spending my whole day taking selfies, talking about the gym and filming my husband and kids doing incredibly stupid things. #getalife

Reactions: 21
I think her hairline is the same TBH.
Yeah I think maybe her face being narrower either by weight loss or filters is accentuating the forehead and hairline although a screenshot rather than a pic she has posted would be more useful, as she’s likely only to post a kindly pic (whereas screenshots of stories tend to be more truthful lol)

Reactions: 12
I think she’s always had quite a high hairline but it’s gotten even worse recently and looks thinner ?

Reactions: 7
You can tell she’s doctoring her photos because that heinous groove / dent in her forehead is gone in 99% of tit she posts

Good on her for losing weight but goddamn she will always be ugly 🤭 if possible she looks even more unattractive with less weight in her face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you want an example of how you DO NOT want your partner or children to act, go watch her story about Brad getting a “treat” from the corner store. How embarrassing!

side note….. don’t be terrified that Brad is shirtless, he has a poo coloured top on. I was worried for a minute!
He does anyone find that interesting or aspirational to watch. Imagine living your life filming every little interaction of your family. I find the whole thing so - cringe

That same crop again!!! At least she’s sort of having a bath? Might be slightly cleaner and less stinky than usual.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Sez frothing over her 1M views and claiming she “usually doesn’t care about how many views her reels get” has gotta be the funniest thing I’ve seen this weekend. Babe, any time a reel of yours has gone over 100K you’ve posted about it! We know you’re desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One million people looked at that??? Really??? What the f*#k is going on in the world 🙄

Reactions: 13
Was just coming to say the same with the screenshots. Sez, every time you’ve had a reel perform “well” you’ve bragged about it. I bet she’s already updated her CV 😂. No doubt the company paid to promote it. This is why she’s got so many spammy new followers.
046BCC41-F480-454E-8051-192BB2AA2859.jpeg

30FB343E-AFEB-4D26-928B-B3962F92567C.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.