The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok..so we've been wondering about the Maggie Dent/ Brad paenting podcast.
This from an ABC series of podcasts from last November called The Good Enough Dad.
Either it's a different Brad Kearns, or our Brad has Maggie believing that he is a "footy legend" and not a Aged Care Legend.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I can’t wait to see Big Sez’s reactions to Turdy Sparguedy’s tired and emotional meltdowns this coming week. The little brain and body on the wee fella ain’t going to cope starting school!

Reactions: 21
Sarah. It would be easier to just send this reel to Brad directly.
(Also, most people don’t like you, so they probably are being short with you in texts on purpose)
EFB651E1-6AB8-4E48-BA10-8A5FC3B8CAA0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t wait to see Big Sez’s reactions to Turdy Sparguedy’s tired and emotional meltdowns this coming week. The little brain and body on the wee fella ain’t going to cope starting school!
And she’s going to get in trouble for not preparing her Trudy Toddler for “big” school when he keeps falling asleep!

Reactions: 11
My bubbah toddlah is the same age as Turdy. She had sports camp all week, outside in the heat. She’d get home and play outside for another couple of hours before dinner. Asleep at 730, up before 6. I would have thought this was fairly typical and age appropriate. Oh and we have no screens on school/camp days ✌🏻

No five year old is active enough that they need a lunch time nap, unless they’re sick. It’s laughable how she thinks her kids are like sooo active. She has no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How many of those crop tops did she buy? I hope it’s a different top and she’s not rewearing the same disgusting sweaty top as yesterday 🤮

She’s morphing into Emmylou.
I gotta say, and this is a big call, at this point she annoys me more than Emmylou, and that's saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Photoshopping of the legs 😂 at this point she looks like a cartoon. Again I ask, why bang on about wearing the shorts, if you're so paranoid about your legs being au naturel?
I wonder if she’s shopping out the injection bruise? Have we seen around/near her bellybutton recently?
---
Poor thing
If she bruises this easily and doesn’t know how, she’s definitely going to bruise from her ozempic injection…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
With all that Sun smart protection those boys have and the tit that makes their weekends free sitting out by the lake, you’d think they’d be enjoying the water life today. Perfect weather for being on the lake, splashing around on kayaks and boats and SUPs.
Instead they’re inside being bribed to behave with more tit.

Reactions: 12
If you want an example of how you DO NOT want your partner or children to act, go watch her story about Brad getting a “treat” from the corner store. How embarrassing!

side note….. don’t be terrified that Brad is shirtless, he has a poo coloured top on. I was worried for a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you want an example of how you DO NOT want your partner or children to act, go watch her story about Brad getting a “treat” from the corner store. How embarrassing!

side note….. don’t be terrified that Brad is shirtless, he has a poo coloured top on. I was worried for a minute!
The whistle talk!!

Reactions: 4
Jesus. That was embarrassing. Can't even tell what he said but the reaction of them was OTT.
They never have snacks or treats?
Why is he using a washing basket for shopping?
There's bags in the crate in the back of the Lego truck!

• Haha

the original of playing to the camera like a douche bag… no wonder his kids do it too

Reactions: 9
Let’s them have Takis which are basically an American snack food all over YouTube, probs the equivalent of the Prime drink she claimed she filled with water, what did she do with the Takis? Swap them out for Doritos in the car? They aren’t even the spicy ones.
These cunts are so pathetic it’s embarrassing

• Haha
I wonder if she’s shopping out the injection bruise? Have we seen around/near her bellybutton recently?
---

If she bruises this easily and doesn’t know how, she’s definitely going to bruise from her ozempic injection…
I bruise like an apple and have never had a Oz bruise, however I do think she's on it, it's the only way to explain her rapid weight loss. She probably injects in her lower tummy or thigh so we'll never see her puncture marks

Reactions: 10
Someone said something similar a few days ago… I reckon she’s so insufferable because she’s obsessed with social media and trying to be an influencer. She doesn’t have any family or real friends anymore because of it; and then her self-righteousness perpetuates on the back of the comments from random strangers who blow smoke up her ass, validate her, believe her lies etc. As if to justify that her family and few former friends are the people who are problematic.

One of my now former friends was like this. Her relationship, behaviour, outlook etc. in real life was terrible. She was nasty, jealous, liked to keep up with the Joneses, kept trying to compete with me and others when we were just doing our own thing, would go into debt to be seen living the good life, would eat healthily for a fortnight and makes all these claims about weight loss that weren’t true etc. She’d have massive blow ups with her partner, was on and off with her mum and siblings, there was a cheating scandal as well, police were called to some of their domestics when we lived in a share house together… yet on social media 5 seconds later, she’d post pics of them saying “I love you, our relationship is so special! Thanks for supporting me to go to the gym to lose 8kg! I love you the most even when you say you love me more!” and all her acquaintances would leave bullshit comments about how great she was/they were.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 It’s sickening and probably why I find it so easy to snark on this phony witch.
Similar here, I've a friend that found out her partner was cheating with someone he works with. She was 7 months pregnant at the time with number 2. They are still together and live in a tiny apartment where they can't even get any space from each other. The fighting is horrendous, yet on SM they are happy families with a new born and little one living in a happy bubble. Even her mother doesn't know.
---
How many of those crop tops did she buy? I hope it’s a different top and she’s not rewearing the same disgusting sweaty top as yesterday 🤮

She’s morphing into Emmylou.
Yes she is!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.