The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry! Does Big Sez realise Ozempic weight loss isn’t permanent?? Just sat through her weight loss pep talk (what an afternoon laugh that was). Listen Sez, you can’t remain on ozempic for the rest of your life. Same with shake diets! weight loss pills! The minute you stop, back comes the weight……ten fold.

Reactions: 14
Did this wildebeest legit say she doesn't care about likes/numbers!? She begs for people to comment/like EVERY single bleeping time she posts!?

#thanksforsupportingourfamily

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m insulted that she keeps using the word “glow” when she is sallow, saggy and balding.

Impressive that in the space of a few short months she’s ended up looking as haggard as Brad.
---
Imagine the disappointment of all her new followers who were hoping for more videos of pre-teen boys with phallic shaped objects in their mouths and instead they get…this. Probably pissed that she puts most of the “good stuff” behind her paywall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Weight loss aside.
I’m still waiting to see all the photos of those outdoorsy boys using their lake toys on the sultry Friday evening.
Why weren’t they out there until sunset?

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched these idiots in a few years but all of a sudden Sarah’s posts are coming at me on Instagram again.
I don’t know of them very well but that Brad gives me the creeps. Major cheating vibes. Dunno if any merit to it but yeah I have thought it for years and can’t shake that feeling.

Reactions: 15
Surprised the pair of them didn’t win Australian of the year because all year long they have been spouting crap about how great they are (at business, parenting, game changing, exercise, weight loss, advertising, skateboard ramp building, soccer goal building, money spending, traveling, parenting, getting to sleep, cooking, saving the aged care sector etc). Just figured they would have won a prize for how ducking awesome they are at EVERYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And if anyone had clicked on her name for the reel and gone to her page, surely they would have looked at the one next to it with Finnnnaaaayyyy wearing the same shirt, thinking it might be more info about the wrap holder? Do I think it’s been viewed by people looking at the wrap holder, for back to school lunch ideas etc, not people looking for her stuff online!
1 million views but no increase in her followers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One million people looked at that??? Really??? What the f*#k is going on in the world 🙄
it’s like that time in The Office (US) where Andy watches his acapella group video on YouTube and refreshes to count the views… they’re all hers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh yeah… I’d be very comfortable knowing 1million had seen my child on the internet.

worst parenting ever.
[/QUOTE

With a bleeping phallic shaped object too. My god
Oh yeah… I’d be very comfortable knowing 1million had seen my child on the internet.

worst parenting ever.

with a bleeping phallic chapped object too. bleeping gross. These influencers do not give a tit about their kids

Reactions: 4
WE ARE GOING TO GET THE NEXT THREAD BEFORE SEZ LAUNCHES PROJECT GLOW, I CAN FEEL IT! 👏🏽

Also her feet are so chunky and gross, it’s sickening. Keep them off the internet, darls!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WE ARE GOING TO GET THE NEXT THREAD BEFORE SEZ LAUNCHES PROJECT GLOW, I CAN FEEL IT! 👏🏽

Also her feet are so chunky and gross, it’s sickening. Keep them off the internet, darls!
It must be the Connie’s, they are super supportive and great for your feet, oh wait.

It’s a wonder they haven’t done a live from their bed this year, are they not even sleeping in the same room anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.