The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they were friends long enough for it to be her (which, ironically enough fits the bill with Sez and friends).

Reactions: 15
I also don’t think Sez would have been as…diplomatic…as “you’ve changed”. I imagine bust ups with Sarah are far more explosive.

Reactions: 26
How the duck are sezs follows going up…who feels compelled to go oh she is revolutionary I’ll follow her…

Reactions: 8
How the duck are sezs follows going up…who feels compelled to go oh she is revolutionary I’ll follow her…
It’d be because of the shirt giveaway. You had to be following both accounts plus she was giving bonus entries to anyone who shared to their story. She’ll lose a fair few of them after the winner is announced.

Reactions: 13
She’s gaining a lot of spammy, bot type accounts with that reel that had a million views. Always happens. They’re not real followers that will translate into any engagement.

Reactions: 11
It’d be because of the shirt giveaway. You had to be following both accounts plus she was giving bonus entries to anyone who shared to their story. She’ll lose a fair few of them after the winner is announced.
Those shirts are ugly af. I wouldn’t be caught dead in one.

Reactions: 16
It's funny when she posts photos/videos from a year or two ago like "look how far I've come" cause I swear she never posted those original photos in their unedited version. You can definitely see the difference in that hideous sunflower rashie, but I don't ever remember seeing her looking that big at the time.

Reactions: 20
It's funny when she posts photos/videos from a year or two ago like "look how far I've come" cause I swear she never posted those original photos in their unedited version. You can definitely see the difference in that hideous sunflower rashie, but I don't ever remember seeing her looking that big at the time.
That's what I thought, she had never looked that big!! So basically she's been filtering since forever and now we don't know how much weight she has lost and she's forever a liar as we knew 🙄. Ozempic 100%.

Reactions: 15
That's what I thought, she had never looked that big!! So basically she's been filtering since forever and now we don't know how much weight she has lost and she's forever a liar as we knew 🙄. Ozempic 100%.
Another thought I had was that she is editing the old photos to look bigger? 🤔

Reactions: 14
After school drop off she will do 3 separate classes at Kin Health and after that she will go home and do more workouts via the Emily Fit app she’s is being paid to promote.
Don’t be silly, she’ll be too busy reading during the day and then she’ll drag all three kids to the gym with her of an afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This Sarah is bloody amazing, she is such an honest and hard working person, cares deeply for her family & me a lovely lady.
Still pimps her kids for content and -10 points for wearing cachia pyjamas 🤢 some influencers may be better than others but if you’ve got your kids on socials, you can all get in the bin

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.