The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched her stories for few weeks. Went to see them today and Jesus she is boring as bat tit. No sense of humour. No wit or charm. Filters out her forehead vein. Ugly ass skanky fake nails. Bogan as fck inbred looking kids that are so bratty and the type I hope my daughters never befriend at school. Yuck yuck yuck. Can’t even hide her pathetic “please click like on brandleys reel”. Sez, IF PEOPLE LIKE SOMETHING THEY WILL CLICK LIKE. THATS HOW THE LIKE BUTTON WORKS YOU twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, content is a bore, gang signs are so hardcore & skate ark is still against the law

Other rhymes omitted due to length:

Sez goes to the gym for her leaky core
Brad goes to the gym to score
Sez still hasn’t shown Brad the door
Even though he has strayed before
Coz she wants him to do her raw
And get dancing monkey number four
Sez is working all day but she’s not poor
Sez doesn’t have time to do a single chore
We’d like to punch Brad in his jaw
Coz he’s a slimy lil donkey, yeeeehaaaw!
That’s Pulitzer material. Take a bow. Absolutely incredible. 10/10 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Strange that Brad had time to go upstairs and see her 🤔

I can’t imagine being on a Zoom call and some dude dials in from a toilet block, wearing a shirt three sizes too small. What are you supposed to do in that situation?
View attachment 2369588
duck me… my stomach dropped for a minute. I thought she was going to say “The moment Brad busted me with my pear” 🍆 🍐😳🤮 sorry for the visual team.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Brandy Kearns, award-winning writer and journalist, with an update for Tattle Life Digest. Celeb_Lawbreaker has fired shots at our least favourite sibling-spouse duo overnight, suggesting the Swamp Creekers are estranged because Sez has been posting herself and her son-nephews almost exclusively on socials.

This ordinarily wouldn’t sound alarm bells that there’s trouble in paradise swamp land because Sez makes a living out exploiting the awful-toothed children, but it’s the other content that’s a giveaway. Sez has not issued a 'I love being loved by you’ post to Brad in some weeks, she is taking a page out of Brad’s book with passive aggressive word salad posts about sibling-spousal resentment, and the children have accompanied her to the gym more than any child should - would someone think of the other gym goers!? We also haven’t heard about the kitchen being closed to Brad or how handsy he is, and instead the stadium of followers are being treated to what Sez thinks are sexy thirst trap gym photos of her in a pink crop top. #WearTheCropTop #EatTheNutella

Swamp Creek Police have set up Strikeforce Swamp Offical to get to the bottom of the lies, and Det. Karen Ann Kearns reported, “We may never get to the bottom of the swamp house because it’s a poorly built home on a boggy flood plain amidst global warming, but we do know that the house is filled exclusively with an unused Thermomix, smoke and mirrors.”

A source close to the Kearnts also said “Whenever Sez hears any truth around Swamp Creek, she’ll immediately post content that suggests the opposite, and then hijack Brad’s socials, which are on her phone, to do the same. Her bear claws work overtime typing on those days.”

More to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The website recommends one. Lol.

Also, not Sarah’s fault, but it’s weird that the flavours don’t match the moulds. I don’t actually think she properly explained what the flavours were either? It was just Teddy talking? And who the duck knows what he was saying.
Looks like it might actually be a nutraorganic mould too, so, we can blame them for not making the moulds match. It’s what happens when they import them from Ali express as cheaply as possible.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like it might actually be a nutraorganic mould too, so, we can blame them for not making the moulds match. It’s what happens when they import them from Ali express as cheaply as possible.
I feel like gagging at the look of those gummies, no wonder Teddy had the watery mouth after trying to each half of one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But she’s trying to lose weight to catch up with Laura B, such a witch
She really is!
The crop top, getting new Lskd pants….

it’s gross. Considering she didn’t even catch up with LB when she was on the Gold Coast. She’s fake as duck.

sending off Teddy’s school paperwork… shedding a tear because she won’t have anyone to convince To do her a ads for her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm cackling at the idea that someone, once, told Sez that converse shoes were good for lifting weights and she's just clinging on to that thought with all she's got.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.