The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fine, beyond fine weekend coming up.
Sah busy with friends and family visiting and lie ins and movies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t stand all her faux body positivity, anti-diet culture stuff. She’s been desperately trying to lose weight for ages. Why say “the scales are being kind” just because they’re showing a smaller number? Why weigh yourself at all if it doesn’t matter? Then to have your husband post that you’ve lost weight so people can praise you for taking photos at a more flattering angle being skinnier?! 🤮 duck right off.

I’m not personally a fan of Laura’s really diet culture centred approach, but I appreciate that she’s upfront and that she hasn’t done it in a quick, crash diet way. She looks bleeping amazing. It’s not because she’s lost 35kg, she’s glowing now.

Sarah wants to pretend that she doesn’t buy into it and that she’s better than all of that, but she’s not. Just own it.

Reactions: 27
Thought she was going to keep her kids private? Did her latest haul of child safety books say to post more pictures of her children online? Cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
tit that was never said but will get engagement…

At least he doesn’t want to be Brad when he grows up.
Finny is the favourite… he sees that Finny gets everything he wants… why wouldn’t he want to be that kid when he grows up.

Sez… still waiting on the Bobley reveal… when you’re ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh good, another “love yourself” word salad in the comments. She’s sahhhh body positive.

Also, people only post this tit for the you’re so beautiful comments, right?
She’s telling LB to do the internal work 🤣🤣

sarah’s word salad is so forced and fake, “you are so worth it” and I’m so jealous I can only say you have a nice heart

she’s stolen L’Oréal’s line “because you’re worth it” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No you bleeping dumb witch, some people have goals and follow thru with them unlike you who peg your goals to trying to outdo someone.

you’re trying to “pump” up people who aren’t achieving their goals yet tear someone down who is clearly killing theirs!
You absolute piece of tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
No you bleeping dumb witch, some people have goals and follow thru with them unlike you who peg your goals to trying to outdo someone.

you’re trying to “pump” up people who aren’t achieving their goals yet tear someone down who is clearly killing theirs!
You absolute piece of tit.
This is her idea of “content”, duck me. She has nothing, no charisma, no wit, no angle, no hook - nothing. If she were a spice she’d be flour.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is her idea of “content”, duck me. She has nothing, no charisma, no wit, no angle, no hook - nothing. If she were a spice she’d be flour.
It’s also showing who she really is. A nasty witch.

LB posted about her journey and she gains followers. Swamp Donkey posts her word salad and lost followers.

• Haha
She is a basic witch.

This afternoons post… lazing on the lounge watching soccer with basic witch content about women in sport.

Note for Sez.. womens NRL game kicks off soon.

Reactions: 16
She really does love her nails doesn‘t she? Constantly displaying them in her stories. They are gross.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.