The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandy Kearns for the the 7 o’clock Tattle Life Digest update. Earlier today, locals saw what they thought was 4 children at Swamp Creek Beach rescuing a brown whale that became beached.

Upon closer inspection, it was a very short dad-uncle and his 3 son-nephews rescuing their Nutella-filled mum-aunty/sister-wife from chucking a gigantic tantrum after doom-scrolling a snark forum and getting her heavy frame stuck in soft sand.

Town mayor Swampthew McCreekerson overhead her saying “Quick Brad, Knoxxxxaaayyy, Finaaaay and bubbbaaahhh toddlaahhh, look like a happy family while I’m filming you so I can show the world we’re beyond fine and maybe even still attracted to each other!!!!!”

Another local heard her say, “I know; I’ll get pregnant and that’ll put the rumours to bed! We’ll call her Matilda Charlotte after all our favourite sports teams if it’s a girl. Or if it’s another boy, we’ll call him Bronco Hornet.” Brad apparently looked at her in disgust and suggested another dog before running down the beach with the children.

More to come.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Hey Sez… there is a great doco on The Matildas on Disney+…. Look forward to your lazy post of you slothing on the lounge watching it this afternoon. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will pull out a forged signed jersey tomorrow pretending she’s always been their biggest fan.
Had she actually been a fan she would’ve known the Matildas played several friendlies on the central coast prior to the World Cup and she would’ve actually been able to meet players, including Sam Kerr, like my kids did.
I laugh at her “mum of boys” persona. This “mum of boys” children actually follow many women’s team.
We’ve been to numerous events here on the cc to met the England and German World Cup teams and one of my boys was stoked to meet Chloe Kelly at terrigal last week. ( Sez FYI - Chloe Kelly is part of the English World Cup team - her penalty
Goal last week was the faster than any of the goals in last year EPL ( men’s English premier league))

this jumping on women’s sports bandwagon has me particularly ragey.
As a “mum of boys” we even shock horror actually go to lots of women’s sporting events and have for many years . Believe it or not my kids favourite cricket player is elyse perry ( yes she’s a woman 😳😳 and she plays for the Sixers so my boys wear pink 😳😳😳😳 supporters jerseys)
Stick to pretending to like the NRL, Sez. It’s more on brand for you and your stadium full of supporters

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if poor Braddles’ misogynistic head is exploding at the fact that women’s sport is proving far more popular than the lads! Waiting for some condescending word salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Brandy Kearns for the the 7 o’clock Tattle Life Digest update. Earlier today, locals saw what they thought was 4 children at Swamp Creek Beach rescuing a brown whale that became beached.

Upon closer inspection, it was a very short dad-uncle and his 3 son-nephews rescuing their Nutella-filled mum-aunty/sister-wife from chucking a gigantic tantrum after doom-scrolling a snark forum and getting her heavy frame stuck in soft sand.

Town mayor Swampthew McCreekerson overhead her saying “Quick Brad, Knoxxxxaaayyy, Finaaaay and bubbbaaahhh toddlaahhh, look like a happy family while I’m filming you so I can show the world we’re beyond fine and maybe even still attracted to each other!!!!!”

Another local heard her say, “I know; I’ll get pregnant and that’ll put the rumours to bed! We’ll call her Matilda Charlotte after all our favourite sports teams if it’s a girl. Or if it’s another boy, we’ll call him Bronco Hornet.” Brad apparently looked at her in disgust and suggested another dog before running down the beach with the children.

More to come.
Bronco Hornet. I just recovered from a coughing fit that started because I coughed on my iceblock from laughing 😂 it honestly fits them too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Called it.

But also, what in the filtered duck is this face? That isn’t what she looks like.
Oh good. I’m glad she’s finally decided to learn how to use that $800 Dyson that Brandley had to race out and get her, because whatever else he had planned wasn’t enough 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A ring light in their bedroom!?!?! I just lost my appetite for the day 🤢🤢🤢

IMG_3242.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Had she actually been a fan she would’ve known the Matildas played several friendlies on the central coast prior to the World Cup and she would’ve actually been able to meet players, including Sam Kerr, like my kids did.
I laugh at her “mum of boys” persona. This “mum of boys” children actually follow many women’s team.
We’ve been to numerous events here on the cc to met the England and German World Cup teams and one of my boys was stoked to meet Chloe Kelly at terrigal last week. ( Sez FYI - Chloe Kelly is part of the English World Cup team - her penalty
Goal last week was the faster than any of the goals in last year EPL ( men’s English premier league))

this jumping on women’s sports bandwagon has me particularly ragey.
As a “mum of boys” we even shock horror actually go to lots of women’s sporting events and have for many years . Believe it or not my kids favourite cricket player is elyse perry ( yes she’s a woman 😳😳 and she plays for the Sixers so my boys wear pink 😳😳😳😳 supporters jerseys)
Stick to pretending to like the NRL, Sez. It’s more on brand for you and your stadium full of supporters
I don’t even think she understands NRL tbh. I don’t even think she watches her own kids properly to even know. I agree it’s on brand for her and their stadium of supports though 🤣
I do look forward to her NRLW and a league women posts in the future 🫢
---
Sponsored posts on Facebook now?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Separated but committed to working things out for the sake of their Insta content children.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.