The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came to ask if others thought Teddy was gagging. Followed by the face of a kid who’s just eaten something disgusting. Then it also looks like he pretends to take a bite. That story gave me enough info to know these will taste like tit.
He was likely promised $100 note to pretend to eat them, as if he would like them when he lives on proper lollies all the time and soft drinks

Reactions: 15
What is the opposite of “a ad”? Now I really don’t want to buy the product or try making gummies.

Also why are his feet on the kitchen bench 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The gummies look tit, but also, surely with that type of tit you shouldn’t flog it as a lolly if it contains any type of vitamin or supplement….surely

Reactions: 9
The gummies look tit, but also, surely with that type of tit you shouldn’t flog it as a lolly if it contains any type of vitamin or supplement….surely
Gross it’s 80% gelatin with a token amount of fruit to give it flavour.
Probably doesn’t do anything… might as well nibble on a cows hoof.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The website recommends one. Lol.

Also, not Sarah’s fault, but it’s weird that the flavours don’t match the moulds. I don’t actually think she properly explained what the flavours were either? It was just Teddy talking? And who the duck knows what he was saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:

The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, content is a bore, gang signs are so hardcore & skate ark is still against the law

Other rhymes omitted due to length:

Sez goes to the gym for her leaky core
Brad goes to the gym to score
Sez still hasn’t shown Brad the door
Even though he has strayed before
Coz she wants him to do her raw
And get dancing monkey number four
Sez is working all day but she’s not poor
Sez doesn’t have time to do a single chore
We’d like to punch Brad in his jaw
Coz he’s a slimy lil donkey, yeeeehaaaw!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Look at the missing teeth on teddy! And that’s a great angle for Sez!
Are they really missing though? Or does it just look like that because it’s those big silver caps he’s got there?
---
Thread suggestion:

The Kearns #38 the curly girl is no more, content is a bore, gang signs are so hardcore & skate ark is still against the law

😂😂😂 god we love you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her hair looks so straight, I’m wondering if she’s even gone back for another keratin treatment
---
Definitely looks like she’s been to the hairdresser

Reactions: 11
Her hair looks so straight, I’m wondering if she’s even gone back for another keratin treatment
---
3 days of curly hair took its toll. It’s a long process and didn’t leave Sezzy with enough time to work, play with the kids, walk the dogs, clean, cook, uh watch movies and read in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
Probably the first and last time I’ll support her on something, but if she did, probably for the best, that 80’s pube curled hair was bleeping horrifically rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

OMG this is amazing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.