The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello creeps and welcome to thread 37 for Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Congrats to @SmallDickEnergy for the winning thread title (shortened to fit). You win a $15k second hand skate ark, lightly used. Just check with your council that it’s okay before you install it, wouldn’t want anyone getting in trouble 🤙

Hopefully someone can do a proper recap. There was a lot of fuss over Threads, for about five minutes. Brad lost a bet over who could get the most followers (after saying follower count doesn’t matter) and agreed to get a tattoo of Sarah’s name. It earned them a mention on the Outspoken podcast for sheer ridiculousness.

An anonymous tip to a gossip account seemed to suggest that Brad has been having an affair at the gym. We’re all pretty sceptical that anyone else would go near the tiny man, but apparently he has form and it’s happened before 👀. Sez is working overtime to try and convince herself everyone that she loves being loved by him.

Sarah is trying the curly girl method with hilarious results.

According to Sarah, Brad’s been away for 241 weeks, despite being seen on stories every weekend and frequently through the week.

In general, Sarah has been very quiet. It’s a coincidence that it coincided with the Outspoken episode and rumours of Brad’s infidelity.

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Congrats to @SmallDickEnergy for the winning thread title (shortened to fit). You win a $15k second hand skate ark, lightly used. Just check with your council that it’s okay before you install it, wouldn’t want anyone getting in trouble 🤙
The pleasure is all mine! Speaking of pleasure, can you chuck a pear and some Emsella chair sessions into my prize pack too? I need to work on my s*xual wellness

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello creeps and welcome to thread 37 for Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Hopefully someone can do a proper recap. There was a lot of fuss over Threads, for about five minutes. Brad lost a bet over who could get the most followers (after saying follower count doesn’t matter) and agreed to get a tattoo of Sarah’s name. It earned them a mention on the Outspoken podcast for sheer ridiculousness.

An anonymous tip to a gossip account seemed to suggest that Brad has been having an affair at the gym. We’re all pretty sceptical that anyone else would go near the tiny man, but apparently he has form and it’s happened before 👀. Sez is working overtime to try and convince herself everyone that she loves being loved by him.

According to Sarah, Brad’s been away for 241 weeks, despite being seen on stories every weekend and frequently through the week.

In general, Sarah has been very quiet. It’s a coincidence that it coincided with the Outspoken episode and rumours of Brad’s infidelity.

Stellar recap screeny! 'skate ark, lightly used' and 'thank you for supporting this thread' got me good 😂😂😂👍👍👌👌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

We love being loved by you 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
IMG_0593.jpeg

Brads only liked a handful of posts on his gym insta but he liked this one 5 days ago, even while he’s been mia on the gram (not saying he’s done anything wrong with this poor lady at all, hence covering her face) but with all the rumours going around about him I’m shocked he liked this post but hardly any others. Watch him unlike it now or like a heap of other posts now when sezzy reads here 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Brad has a burner for sure. Probably before the rumours started, just to get a moment of privacy. That photo looked like a professional event photograph, has he been at some conference that every disability and aged care worker bleeping hates because it’s just pen pushers talking out their assholes and eating free food? As someone who’s had to leave that sector with a broken heart because of financial stress, you’re not making a difference Brad. Your big boy job isn’t changing anything.

Sez, love, that keratin isn’t going away in a hurry. Pace yourself. But thanks for actually taking a break instead of pretending to for a change. See, a thread of credibility isn’t so far away is it? Haha jks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2325469
Brads only liked a handful of posts on his gym insta but he liked this one 5 days ago, even while he’s been mia on the gram (not saying he’s done anything wrong with this poor lady at all, hence covering her face) but with all the rumours going around about him I’m shocked he liked this post but hardly any others. Watch him unlike it now or like a heap of other posts now when sezzy reads here 😂
Ahh I see why Sez is trying the curly girl method now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In response to one of the comments on the old thread, I understand the the CGM takes time…but I’ll believe that Sarah has curls when I see them 😂

Amy G from today. It was straight this morning but got wet. I’d believe Amy has curls. Sarah used a heap of product and effort and still couldn’t get hers this wavy. We’ve seen it wet or in high humidity and it’s always just straight (poofy, but straight) 🤷🏻‍♀️
097FE888-A0BB-48ED-861F-C74C5FC541B3.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I was about to do a Kearns version of U.G.L.Y. but when I looked up the lyrics I didn’t really need to change any

U.G.L.Y.
You ain't got no alibi you ugly! Eh! Hey! You ugly [X4]
I saw you walking down the street just the other day
I didn't see your damage from that far away
I should have got a clue when the kids started screaming
You walked up to me with your buck teeth a gleaming
Your hair is all frizzy and your face is a mess
I thought it was a sack but it's your favorite dress
You hurt the trees feelings and the birds all flew
I don't mean to insult you
Oh wait! Yes I do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2325469
It's not a chance it is any of the girls shown tonight, she will be an absolute bottom dweller but still a step up from the giant beast.
It's bleeping gold that he has like this pic though, imagine big Sez raging. The midget works 50000 hours a day , travels, can't eat dinner, won't make any kind of post for Sarah and can't see his fam but can find time to like and scroll hotties instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple of little Brad posts from the past.,,,

I’m guessing Brad stopped cleaning so that’s why she got the pear

And his second piece of advice is “don’t sleep with married men, they poor”
Another made up and totally pointless story. “prolly” and “dis aint” makes me feel physically ill, do they not know how to use any real words. No wonder their offspring have such difficulties with speech 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Are we getting a word salad post form Brandley Smalls tonight? A bit of relationship advice for the fellas???

I’d love to know what he is actually doing working away… he’s admin for an aged care organisation.

Reactions: 19
Are we getting a word salad post form Brandley Smalls tonight? A bit of relationship advice for the fellas???

I’d love to know what he is actually doing working away… he’s admin for an aged care organisation.
Word salad followed by the main - Sunday roast on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her repetitive posts about the kids and how fabulous and loving they are is nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.