The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Bradwee doesn’t look at her Facebook? He was going to find out that night when she posted A ad. Doesn’t add up….. 🤔 Also, when she means cheap gifts for Father’s Day, she means free! I don’t honestly believe she is stepping back from her weekend posts. I just think she doesn’t have anything to post about! Maybe to broke to be making her weekends free… 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's so much food. My 10 year old gets a banana, a sandwich and a little packet of rice crackers. Not enough time to play with anymore food is what he tells me.
Yeah but the mini Kearns would have no friends, no one to play with, so they just sit their scoffing food to pass the time. Lonely little grubs.

Reactions: 9
Doing amazing guys 🙃
Would some of those numbers include people she's blocked? She blocked me recently when I don't even follow her. What I find odd is that Brad didn't block me too - so I blocked him first just in case 🤪 They both blocked me at the same time from other insta account :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, yes there is plenty of snacking food which looks like a flex for insta photos so dearest Mumma feels good about herself. However 80% does not provide the protein required. Crackers, bread, chips and fruit is all full of sugar and is not truly filling protein wise. A decent Ham and Cheese sandwich with plenty of ham will be more beneficial for the kid.
Ham and cheese sandwich is non negotiable in my son's lunch box. ETA - I mean, he HAS to have a ham and cheese sandwich but can pick the rest.

Reactions: 10
Is Knox not going to school?
That's an interesting point... Wasn't he in a weekday gym video this week? Hmmmm.

And now she's begging for comments on Brad's video 🙄 give it up you two, no one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's an interesting point... Wasn't he in a weekday gym video this week? Hmmmm.

And now she's begging for comments on Brad's video 🙄 give it up you two, no one gives a tit.
and she was “revisiting” the love jk stuff…

not getting the numbers they need hahah

Reactions: 7
What a saddo. She already posted about Brad’s reel to try and get people to watch. Now that it’s gone down like an absolute lead balloon she’s offering up some of the free tit they were sent. Funny that it didn’t come up originally 🙄
F52DFF49-3F60-4034-83A5-FD1DA5D84A6F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have 3 boys all around the same age as these ones. I CANNOT imagine any of them posing and acting so stupid in a video. I would legit cringe!
"I'm not going to share my kids much anymore" 😒 Lol except when they can make me money, I'll pimp them out as much as I want!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s the child protection stories followed by the zoomed in shot of a child’s crotch in baggy shorts with their legs splayed open for me 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The child clearly hated them. He was like gagging. Weird video, never thought to take my claws outside and hold food up to a palm tree.
---
She’s started following a tattooist….
maybe she’s going to get her Brad tattoo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The child clearly hated them. He was like gagging. Weird video, never thought to take my claws outside and hold food up to a palm tree.
---
She’s started following a tattooist….
maybe she’s going to get her Brad tattoo 🤣🤣
I came to ask if others thought Teddy was gagging. Followed by the face of a kid who’s just eaten something disgusting. Then it also looks like he pretends to take a bite. That story gave me enough info to know these will taste like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.