The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she ran the purchase of more pants past Brandley, amirite lads?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Message to past me. Dont buy what the kearnts put out, they are fake cunts
Oh… look it’s a picture of past Sezza when she was convinced she had curly hair.

Dear past Sezza… you will leave a reputable job in the police force to sell spewy mats and vibrators. Oh and remember when you had friends? Well… they ditched you… cuz you’re a witch now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
G'day Swamp Creek folks, Swamp Creek Police has another 3 counts to add to the long list of Sarah Ann Kearns (blue tick) lie ins. They are as follows:

One count of "hustling to secure your future", which Strikeforce Swamp Official officers allege she meant, "hustling to exploit your children" or "doing nothing to secure your future". The evidence we hold of her entire social media account history is compelling... to support the offence, not compelling content.

One count of "he works a lot and you feel abandoned sometimes", which Strikeforce Swamp Official officers allege she meant "he works a normal full-time job and you're weirdly codependent" or "why can't he be the breadwinner, fill the cars with petrol, do all the chores, turn on the heater and be the DaDMuM?" The evidence we hold of her entire social media comments history to Brad, text messages to Brad, messages on the fridge chores charts is also compelling to the support the offence.

One count of making your 30s sound like a tit decade, when they are the absolute prime of one's life; and I would know! I'm 32, I'm a successful detective (with 3 police officer sons at the same ages as Sez's son-nephews), I look my age, I look after myself, I dress my age, I know if my hair is naturally curly or straight, I know if brown looks good on me or not, I know how to use my Thermomix, I'm beyond fine with my husband earning money and going to work, I don't own a swamp house, and I have a stadium of friends. And I'm just your average, run of the mill, humble gal in her 30s, I'm not even special! But this is not about me, it's about the humble civilians of Swamp Creek, and I have your backs when it comes to this repeat offender getting what she deserves.

Sincerely,
Det. Karen Ann Kearns
Doing the swamp gods' work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah, dat you?
Isn't that about the influencer was selling the Emma bed she did the ad for because she was heading overseas to live.. she was pulled up by a lot of followers.
---
Message to past me. Dont buy what the kearnts put out, they are fake cunts
Shes as ugly as a hat full of tit on a rainy day... good ole bucky beaver

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see her rocking the bodysuit like a wrestler.
I’ve seen women wearing these with for bodies and they look great in them. Not sure about anything over an 8 though!
We’re yet to see her do anything at the gym that isn’t standing around…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Knox not going to school?

probably legal action from the broken bone or suspended from brawling
That's so much food. My 10 year old gets a banana, a sandwich and a little packet of rice crackers. Not enough time to play with anymore food is what he tells me.

Reactions: 8
That's so much food. My 10 year old gets a banana, a sandwich and a little packet of rice crackers. Not enough time to play with anymore food is what he tells me.
I know! Way too much eating and not enough playing and talking going on with those lunch boxes.

Reactions: 10
I agree, yes there is plenty of snacking food which looks like a flex for insta photos so dearest Mumma feels good about herself. However 80% does not provide the protein required. Crackers, bread, chips and fruit is all full of sugar and is not truly filling protein wise. A decent Ham and Cheese sandwich with plenty of ham will be more beneficial for the kid.

Reactions: 14
Strange that Brad had time to go upstairs and see her 🤔

I can’t imagine being on a Zoom call and some dude dials in from a toilet block, wearing a shirt three sizes too small. What are you supposed to do in that situation?
984CA5E1-F34C-44B5-B635-6253D7BD667D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hate to break it to you Sez, you’ve got a lot of years of lunch boxes ahead of you ! Bubbah Teddy hasn’t even started school

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.