The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the whinging from Brad about sleeping in a pink doona. Assuming he sleeps there…. It’s a new cover. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the whinging from Brad about sleeping in a pink doona. Assuming he sleeps there…. It’s a new cover. 😉
I’m going to put all my money on.. Nope. I bet that fold out sofa they grifted is getting good use by tiny man. Also pretty sure Bobley is gone again too. I really hope it’s to a happier new home with people who love him and not something bad due to negligence.

Reactions: 14
In todays gym snooze fest there is a lady doing slam balls in just socks and kids using the heavy barbells as the mum is doing some bar stufff.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Lol, I saw that too & wondered if it was a dig at using A AD
---
People are getting sick of grifting influencer scum double dipping
It has to be a dig at her, I mean who would want to buy a half used tin of nutra organics and hers kid's pissy mat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is everything described as “a game changer”? I have never once thought parenting was a game…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have an add coming up- whoops I mean mortgage payment due, so let me video, I mean sell my child that I keep private now,. Unless there is money, then it’s fair game 😂

Sarah- you are a compulsive liar and disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How do you find people’s marketplace on FB?
---

In his head to toe broncos kit…

I didn’t understand a word he said

Oh a new jersey for the toddler... of course! Hope Knoxxy got one aswell...

Also, bingo to the person who called the nutra-powder-tit made into gummies! Great ad Sez.. really sincere... so genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh a new jersey for the toddler... of course! Hope Knoxxy got one aswell...

Also, bingo to the person who called the nutra-powder-tit made into gummies! Great ad Sez.. really sincere... so genuine.
Yep, that’s was @screenfreelookatme 😂 she may as well be Sezzies manager, reminding her about her ads that are due, what’s next up? Spewie?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.