The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tell her those long nails don’t suit her butch man hands. She actively tries to always have them in frame too, I’d be trying to hide those beasts if it was me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This absolutely perfect arrangement of comments under little man's Sony ad had me giggling. Imagine Sezzie commenting how amazing the editing is, for it to be AI. 🤣🤣
Also don't really understand how this flog got a Sony campaign? He's never even online anymore.
Bwahahaha… so Brad.. using AI to create your ads hey? Ok then…

Also why the duck does Sony need Across the Spiderverse advertised by the little man??? It’s not adding any value to the movie.

Reactions: 16
‘I am respecting my kids privacy’

nek minnit - here’s my amazing husbands add.. featuring our kids… as you will see, we will happily sell our kids.. I mean souls

• Angry
Reactions: 24
‘I am respecting my kids privacy’

nek minnit - here’s my amazing husbands add.. featuring our kids… as you will see, we will happily sell our kids.. I mean souls
That’s because she left off this bit..
‘I am respecting my kids privacy until we need to make money off them.’

Reactions: 11
This absolutely perfect arrangement of comments under little man's Sony ad had me giggling. Imagine Sezzie commenting how amazing the editing is, for it to be AI. 🤣🤣
Also don't really understand how this flog got a Sony campaign? He's never even online anymore.
Also…took the wording straight from the movie…AI did the hard work, Sony wrote the words….so he posted it. Hey I can do that tit for a fraction what they charge…
---
Getting an extra bit of pumpy thumpy time…make up the lack of humpy whumpy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If I kept turning up to work in my sweaty gym gear and unbrushed hair they’d be sitting me down to ask if I was okay. Followed by a lecture on how it’s not acceptable.

The level of effort (or lack thereof) is astounding for someone that wants to do this as their “career”. More fool the brands paying her for it, but people are getting savvier and popping up occasionally with a tit ad isn’t going to cut it. Compare it to Lauren Dubois, Amy Gerard, Laura Bentley, Sean Szeps etc who actually make an effort with their ads…and produce other content in between. And no Sez, I don’t count yet another photo of your kids with some recycled caption about how amazing you think they are 🥱.

Brad’s ad got 300 likes. YIKES.
---
The curls are out of control today. I reckon she’s been back to the hairdresser…
F4F164A5-2A3D-46AD-AF97-6ED9C552257E.jpeg

BA858AA8-843C-4A09-89BD-1EE81E45E5B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I kept turning up to work in my sweaty gym gear and unbrushed hair they’d be sitting me down to ask if I was okay. Followed by a lecture on how it’s not acceptable.

The level of effort (or lack thereof) is astounding for someone that wants to do this as their “career”. More fool the brands paying her for it, but people are getting savvier and popping up occasionally with a tit ad isn’t going to cut it. Compare it to Lauren Dubois, Amy Gerard, Laura Bentley, Sean Szeps etc who actually make an effort with their ads…and produce other content in between. And no Sez, I don’t count yet another photo of your kids with some recycled caption about how amazing you think they are 🥱.

Brad’s ad got 300 likes. YIKES.
---
The curls are out of control today. I reckon she’s been back to the hairdresser…
View attachment 2365877
View attachment 2365879
She really needs to ditch those “Connies”

it proves she doesn’t do any cardio 🤣

I’m sorry but Brad’s ad was horrible!

Reactions: 12
I’m so uninspired by the Kearnts I find it hard to even snark on them at the moment, how can one family all be so fugly, imbred & disproportionally looking?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They really thought they did something special with that spider man ad, it’s tanked so bad it’s only got about 350 likes as of this morning 😂🙌🏻 now he will post another word salad about loving your wife this week to prove he can get heaps of likes 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They really thought they did something special with that spider man ad, it’s tanked so bad it’s only got about 350 likes as of this morning 😂🙌🏻 now he will post another word salad about loving your wife this week to prove he can get heaps of likes 🙄🙄
his fake nasally voice. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And to 'prove' he isn't sticking his dick in another gym bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.