The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this supposed to be a selling point too?
Hey ladies do your kids sit on screens all day? Well why not come down to the gym so they can continue to sit on screens while you teach them the importance of excercise and healthy habits

I do not think they should be running around the gym floor (or sitting on it) but surely they could have a section in this stupid place where the kids could be active, or atleast speak to each other?
I get screens are useful I use them too, but honestly how is this the shot they want to put up on their instagram it just looks so sad
women in the back trying to get rid of excess weight and be stronger while children in the front get set up for a life time of unhealthy sedentry lifestyle habits

sick! cant wait to sign up and have my child sit on the floor of a gym and stare at their phone after an active weekend of being at sport staring at their phone followed by movie night

ffs can she not do this while they are at school? what the duck does she do all day
It’s been a while since I had a sticky beak but I remember seeing a fenced off area in the background of some of the photos where I assume they told council or whoever it is that kids “will stay in order to be safe” so that they can operate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would really love to know WHO told her that Brown is her colour?!
someone who doesn’t like her 🤣🤣

her nails look vulgar!
---
It’s been a while since I had a sticky beak but I remember seeing a fenced off area in the background of some of the photos where I assume they told council or whoever it is that kids “will stay in order to be safe” so that they can operate.
it has the front taken off it, it’s just a fence on one side I saw that on a video

Reactions: 4
Wait, didn't she have a fit one year because she didn't get an expensive gift and made him go out and but that dyson hair dryer thing? Or was that for her bday? If not, her bullshit about it being about the thought and not how much is cost is a load of bull. Also is she using a slimming filter? I swear she looks like a different person when someone else takes a photo of her 😳

Reactions: 12
Lie #1 - not feeling drawn- no,, because you finally realised no one actually likes you

lie #2 - how was full of family & friends- no. You don’t have any friends

lie #3 - fathers & Mother’s Day is just little gifts- no. We all remember the Mother’s Day when you chucked a tantrum & Brad went and brought a $700 air wrap and you were still an ungrateful cow

lie #4- you have never tracked your period? EVERY WOMAN TRACKS HER PERIOD TO SOME DEGREE!

Reactions: 28
Lie #1 - not feeling drawn- no,, because you finally realised no one actually likes you

lie #2 - how was full of family & friends- no. You don’t have any friends

lie #3 - fathers & Mother’s Day is just little gifts- no. We all remember the Mother’s Day when you chucked a tantrum & Brad went and brought a $700 air wrap and you were still an ungrateful cow

lie #4- you have never tracked your period? EVERY WOMAN TRACKS HER PERIOD TO SOME DEGREE!

I like how she said she's never tracked her period except for trying to fall pregnant... pretty sure that is not what never means.

Anyway... her hair is looking super curly... not! I was waiting for her to get a perm so she could really commit to the 'I have curly hair' narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Reappearing on the gram so she could post a ad. A ad that is half assed and done in her active wear from this mornings gym session while awkwardly trying to cover her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now she’s jumping on the womens sport bandwagon.
Because of course she is...

Sarah: 'Let's not forget about the diamonds why aren't they in the media.. blah blah blah.'

2 minutes later... Sarah likes the Diamonds Insta page. Onya Sez... ya bandwagoner!

P.S. To be fair alot of people are jumping on the womens sport bandwagon... which is amazing! But because it's Sarah, it's all performative.

Reactions: 15
Father’s Day is literally the same every year…. The first Sunday in September ?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, ol garbage guts 'isn't drawn' anymore to flogging her mundane life!? BUT! Does have a discount code for her bogan followers!? You scumbag Sez.

Mothers Day and Fathers Day isn't a big thing for you guys!? Didn't one year she skip off to a Hotel stay!? That isn't cheap you idiot.

I notice she got Brad and 'Pa' something. Nothing for Brad's Daddy O!? Oh, that's right.

Lastly - Of course she has jumped on the latest sports trend. That's what Sez does. I swear she shared an Article from a satire page!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why aren't all 3 of her kids at school/day care??? Had a look at workout bideo it was from yesterday about lunch time.

Reactions: 5
So, ol garbage guts 'isn't drawn' anymore to flogging her mundane life!? BUT! Does have a discount code for her bogan followers!? You scumbag Sez.

Mothers Day and Fathers Day isn't a big thing for you guys!? Didn't one year she skip off to a Hotel stay!? That isn't cheap you idiot.

I notice she got Brad and 'Pa' something. Nothing for Brad's Daddy O!? Oh, that's right.

Lastly - Of course she has jumped on the latest sports trend. That's what Sez does. I swear she shared an Article from a satire page!?
yep. She couldn’t even share a proper news article

Reactions: 4
Brandley is alive and has posted a ad! A lot more effort than beaky, but still a crappy ad which makes zero sense coming from the word smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ew, just had a look at this ogre's account. For a content creator, she really struggles with creating content.
Her fat hand with the pointy talons that don't suit her 🤢
She really has no personality.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.