The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless she’s planning on quitting being an influencer and getting a real job she can’t afford to stop posting, it’s literally her job to post about her life a bit so that people want to support her ad’s and make her money, I sure as hell wouldn’t support an influencer who only posts when they have an ad to flog 🥱😴

Reactions: 18
How long until the boys all get brand new Matilda’s gear? Surprised we haven’t seen them jump on that bandwagon yet!

Reactions: 15
How long until the boys all get brand new Matilda’s gear? Surprised we haven’t seen them jump on that bandwagon yet!
I feel like the kearnts would be the type to call it wogball.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless she’s planning on quitting being an influencer and getting a real job she can’t afford to stop posting, it’s literally her job to post about her life a bit so that people want to support her ad’s and make her money, I sure as hell wouldn’t support an influencer who only posts when they have an ad to flog 🥱😴
The only qualification she has for a real job, is how to be a b*tch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha…. There’s our next word salad post. How her boys are amazing supporters of women’s sport…. And then there will be a quote from Teddy about when he grows up he is going to create equal pay between men and women athletes.

Its going to be really inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Busy busy busy life
is this supposed to be a selling point too?
Hey ladies do your kids sit on screens all day? Well why not come down to the gym so they can continue to sit on screens while you teach them the importance of excercise and healthy habits

I do not think they should be running around the gym floor (or sitting on it) but surely they could have a section in this stupid place where the kids could be active, or atleast speak to each other?
I get screens are useful I use them too, but honestly how is this the shot they want to put up on their instagram it just looks so sad
women in the back trying to get rid of excess weight and be stronger while children in the front get set up for a life time of unhealthy sedentry lifestyle habits

sick! cant wait to sign up and have my child sit on the floor of a gym and stare at their phone after an active weekend of being at sport staring at their phone followed by movie night

ffs can she not do this while they are at school? what the duck does she do all day

• Heart
Reactions: 36
is this supposed to be a selling point too?
Hey ladies do your kids sit on screens all day? Well why not come down to the gym so they can continue to sit on screens while you teach them the importance of excercise and healthy habits

I do not think they should be running around the gym floor (or sitting on it) but surely they could have a section in this stupid place where the kids could be active, or atleast speak to each other?
I get screens are useful I use them too, but honestly how is this the shot they want to put up on their instagram it just looks so sad
women in the back trying to get rid of excess weight and be stronger while children in the front get set up for a life time of unhealthy sedentry lifestyle habits

sick! cant wait to sign up and have my child sit on the floor of a gym and stare at their phone after an active weekend of being at sport staring at their phone followed by movie night

ffs can she not do this while they are at school? what the duck does she do all day
If she has all 3 kids, then I assume it’s a weekend. So where is Brandley?

Reactions: 13
If she has all 3 kids, then I assume it’s a weekend. So where is Brandley?
Those incest brats just have to say 'I don't want to go to School' and these walk overs would allow it. They have ZERO control or parenting skills.

Reactions: 10
Why is her tounge so yellow in those stories 🤢
Also shes "finally" got a period tracking app but says its just to track symptoms. Trying for a new content baby maybe?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The ONLY reason she is posting is because she has an ad incoming.

Fathers day is coming ladies! Treat your manchild to some of the latest shiz that I am selling....
I hate to be rude and correct you… she has A ad incoming.
😉🤣

she’s now following love Jk
Disappointed if it is them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.