The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
todays video a toddler holding dumbbells and trying to lift them overhead… so dangerous!

not a gym I’d go to! Too risky. I want me time not wrangle my kids. I take my kids and they have fun in creche and I work 100 times harder than this snoozefest gym!
---

I would hate to see the insurance payout if a child was injured in an area that could have been prevented if they used common sense and kept the kids out of the gym floor! I have never seen anything like it.
This turns me right off this gym. No way would I want to go there with other peoples kids under my feet the whole time 😕

Reactions: 19
Is it even legal to have kids wandering around the gym?
Even my teenager at 17 is not allowed in the 24 hour gym when staff are not there!
---
This turns me right off this gym. No way would I want to go there with other peoples kids under my feet the whole time 😕
It’s crazy! An open crèche would be way more enticing
Working out at home is hard enough with kids around the whole draw card of a gym as a mum is surely being able to concentrate on your workout without kids on the floor/interrupting?
I get and love excerising with kids but not with weights

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: The Kearns #38 Sez needs new pants from the shop. Brandley got into some new ones at the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I like the idea of the gym in theory, but it always looks so dangerous with equipment lying around and kids running everywhere. I’ve done mums and bubs stuff, without equipment, but it’s when the kids are small and they’re always either with their mum or in a play area in the corner.

Reactions: 8
I like the idea of the gym in theory, but it always looks so dangerous with equipment lying around and kids running everywhere. I’ve done mums and bubs stuff, without equipment, but it’s when the kids are small and they’re always either with their mum or in a play area in the corner.
Mums and Bubs with body weight would be just as effective without the danger!!

Reactions: 9
todays video a toddler holding dumbbells and trying to lift them overhead… so dangerous!

not a gym I’d go to! Too risky. I want me time not wrangle my kids. I take my kids and they have fun in creche and I work 100 times harder than this snoozefest gym!
---

I would hate to see the insurance payout if a child was injured in an area that could have been prevented if they used common sense and kept the kids out of the gym floor! I have never seen anything like it.
my friend used to go to this gym and said how dangerous it was for the kids. Plus the worst workouts because everyone was chasing kids around. It was really clicky and more of a social group than gym.

Reactions: 16
Funny how there's no expectation on Brandley to take the kids to the gym.
He gets to do his exercise without the distraction and responsibility of 3 sometimes 5 kids.

Reactions: 24
He gets to do his exercise without the distraction and responsibility of 3 sometimes 5 kids.
By the sounds of it he’s definitely got something distracting him at the gym. It’s just not Sez or the spoilt brats.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hah… you raise a very valid point! But Brad works 18 hours a day… he’s a very busy man who is saving the aged care care system. The man is a hero… his backpack just yells senior management!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
YUP. Or sit with the kids every night at bedtime, or when they wake up. He's 100% the fun parent, but I guess the aged care industry isn't going to save itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
T
This! I have never understood the near hero status he holds in the eyes of some.

Reactions: 11
Guys.... I have a very, very strong feeling they are well and truly on their way out. They are fading each day and now it's going to really accelerate and poooooof... they will be goneeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He deserves the alone time. He works 26 hours a day and has been working away from home for 5 years, he needs a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys.... I have a very, very strong feeling they are well and truly on their way out. They are fading each day and now it's going to really accelerate and poooooof... they will be goneeeee
They’re losing followers on the daily!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

---

Maybe that’s how Knoxxxay broke his arm and Sez is going for a payout 🤑🤑
He was actually probably just doing too many ghetto hand signs and just got RSI.
---
They’re losing followers on the daily!
It’s probably their own fragile fault for blocking people.

Had our Tattler-in-the-know still around? Or has Kearns legal letter had the call up?
---
The Kearns #38 Brad cheats, Sez whines, Knoxy’s arm still throws gang signs; Red, yellow, blue, sniffing fumes, does an ABI loom?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Still no DA for the skate ark..

best 15k ever blown 😂😂😂😂
---
PS- the house plan does not look anything like the real estates floor plan either 😂 I hope to god they brought title insurance cause if not, they will have nothing when they attempt an insurance claim..
oh the joys of being so superficial and shallow.. who cares about reality when you have an Insta title to chase 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Old mate Brandly has driven way too many miles without a windscreen, 😂
Journalist Brandy Kearns here, can I take this on the record as super DaDMuM Brad has had sex too many times without a condom, and has fathered many illegitimate just sons and daughters with somebody outside his own family (as opposed to the son-nephews he’s got with Sez)?

I’m writing a scoop on reformed inbreds and this could really be the front page story of the next issue of the Tattle Life Digest magazine “Human’s Weekly” (because we can’t make it about women anymore, apparently Swamp Creek influencers reckon all gendering is sexist, even for magazines). I’m happy to include ‘a source close to the beyond fine couple’ if you prefer. It goes to print on The Kearnts’ movie night aka Thursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think going MIA for a couple of days a week is their new attempted tactic to bring in engagement?
I mean, less is definitely not more with these two, but I’m sure they have many ‘auntie’ messaging and asking if they are okay.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.