The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the tiny man is packing his captain America bag and shacking up with the gym girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All quiet on the swampy front. Very suspicious.
Maybe they’ve decided that they’re both tit at this influencing business and decided to delete themselves from the internet. I don’t think we’re that lucky though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It seems the Kearnts have done another social media clean up.
Went to find something on DadMum Facebook page to find I’ve been blocked.
Ive only commented on one post recently speaking against whatever tit they were banging on about.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Guys, I was driving today and a "Lego Jeep" pulled up beside me. I couldn't stop laughing because the description is just perfectly suited to the vehicle. Well done to whoever came up with that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear Sezza,

Again asking you to show us Bobley ( even Knoxxxxxxy’s bird he got at Christmas, it also seems to be mia). At this stage I have taken your silence to mean he has been offloaded to another new family or you leave him outside during the winter … as you once said… “we don’t deserve dogs.” And you were right. You definitely don’t deserve dogs.

I’ve also noticed that between you and Brandley, that the ads seem to be drying up. Hope the increased mortgage rates on the million dollar swamp are treating you kindly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe the tiny man is packing his captain America bag and shacking up with the gym girl?
Honestly imagine?! You're just strolling through your workplace and this work experience looking fuckwit gangster walks in with his stupid shoes and his CAPTAIN AMERICA BACKPACK. I would hand over heart bleeping die.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly imagine?! You're just strolling through your workplace and this work experience looking fuckwit gangster walks in with his stupid shoes and his CAPTAIN AMERICA BACKPACK. I would hand over heart bleeping die.
Those bleeping shoes. I just can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still can't believe she didn't cash in on his cheating. Her followers would love it if she were a single mum.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ! So dangerous!! :mad::mad:
todays video a toddler holding dumbbells and trying to lift them overhead… so dangerous!

not a gym I’d go to! Too risky. I want me time not wrangle my kids. I take my kids and they have fun in creche and I work 100 times harder than this snoozefest gym!
---
Is it even legal to have kids wandering around the gym?
I would hate to see the insurance payout if a child was injured in an area that could have been prevented if they used common sense and kept the kids out of the gym floor! I have never seen anything like it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.